• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

11/23 GDT: Game 24 - Senators 4 @ Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

After that call on nyquist and no coincidental call for Neil again roughing up the smallest guy on the team, I'm out. I keep staying till f*** knows what o clock in the morning, and 2/3 of all the games I watch are significantly influenced one way or another by the officials. I'm done. Highlights only till the playoffs for me.....its no longer worth my time watching the games.

Guest DeGraa55

Franzen sure does the most talking too bad he can't back it up.

Good Howard but next time just go punch him.

We have fifteen times more talent than Ottawa yet we competely suck, it's amazing to watch.

What the hell are you talking about? The majority of our players wouldn't even make the roster of most teams.

I am so sick of blaming the refs screw.them screw Shanahan I want to see the Senators bloodied on the ice by the hands off our tough guys I want to see Neil getting knocked around by someone like Bigmac, Spezza ellbowed by Abdelkader and Karlson kronwalled, Cowen crosschecked in the face and good old fashioned line brawls.

I am so sick of blaming the refs screw.them screw Shanahan I want to see the Senators bloodied on the ice by the hands off our tough guys I want to see Neil getting knocked around by someone like Bigmac, Spezza ellbowed by Abdelkader and Karlson kronwalled, Cowen crosschecked in the face and good old fashioned line brawls.

Sounds good to me. Too bad the Wings don't play like that, there the only team in the whole league that goes down quietly instead of playing physical when losing games. At least our AHL team is tough as nails...

How is Gustavsson supposed to stay hot if they keep rotating goalies. The dude is 4-1 this year. Had a three game winning streak. Just gotta go with the goalie that wins. What does it take to get Cleary and Quincey out of this lineup? I love this team. There doesn't seem to be a thirst for winning though. It's a shame.

1. Worst reffed game I've seen in a long time..glad I don't have time to watch every second of every game anymore..my blood pressure would be through the roof with that kind of officiating.

2. Our 5 on 3 PP is so easy to defend without a right handed shot...If we have to put Sammy on the 5 on 3 just to keep teams honest then do it.

3. Excited to see Gus and Tatar get a chance and hopefully it lasts this time..both are NHL ready top 6/9 players.