• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Ericsson out 3-5 weeks with Fractured Ribs

Rate this topic

Unreal. Just get DeKeyser back and E is out again. I said it in the GDT last night, but the loss of any one of Kronwall, E or DeKeyser is a major blow to the defense. There's hardly any quality depth back there beyond those three.

More minutes for Quincey and Kindl against a very tough January schedule is not ideal.

I really don't remember a season when injuries were THIS bad. I mean there have been a few rough stretches in recent memory but not to this capacity. This is yet another respectable quality player not on the squad for an extended period of time, and long term it's really going to damage this teams chances of making playoffs this year unless something improves fast.

This team is too fragile every year. Like I said last night, they need to see what they're doing wrong training wise instead of always chalking it up to bad luck.

Seems like we go through this every year now.

I don't think you can blame poor training for this type of injury. It's not like it's an injury to a joint or muscle. Nonetheless, the teams training regimen should be reexamined.

I really don't remember a season when injuries were THIS bad. I mean there have been a few rough stretches in recent memory but not to this capacity. This is yet another respectable quality player not on the squad for an extended period of time, and long term it's really going to damage this teams chances of making playoffs this year unless something improves fast.

Huh? Try 2010, 2013. Not that long ago to remember.

It's definitely not a coincidence and not just old age either. The injuries are happening to guys of all ages. I don't know how they practice and what the training staff does to keep the players in shape, but we're an injury riddled team almost annually now.

I don't think you can blame poor training for this type of injury. It's not like it's an injury to a joint or muscle. Nonetheless, the teams training regimen should be reexamined.

I don't know what it is, but I hate hearing how it's bad luck, or being snake bitten, etc. Back to back years now we've been hit with ridiculous injuries.