• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richdg

2014 draft thoughts.

Rate this topic

301 posts in this topic

If I was placing a bet, it is 50-50 if we trade the 1st round pick this. I would not be surprised to see the 1st, and a couple of players get moved to pick up a top pair RHed Dman, something we need now, not 2-3 years from now. If we keep the pick, I still can't see a better option at 15 than Tuch. Still makes the most sense.

Ur obsession with Tuch is already well documented

Are we officially at 15 or are we at 14 because of New Jersey picking 30th due to their contract penalty? I could have swore that we were actually going to pick #13.......

Trade 1st round pick and some other players for 1st round picks for 2015 of the draft is that deep... Load up...

Smite likes this

Anybody talking Robert Fabbri? Plays for Guelph with Bertuzzi and expected to go first round.

I like him, but he's undersized. Which means he's our guy.

Hoping for Barbashev or trade pick for a 1st next year to move up with 2 firsts and get a C.

I dunno, dd. There are some Realgud kids in this year's top tier.

Any GM of a non-playoff team who trades his 2015 first-round pick should be fired on the spot. The top end of next year's draft is stacked. McDavid likely has a much higher upside than Nathan MacKinnon.

If ever there were a year that I'd be okay with the Wings tanking, it would be 2014-2015. Imagine McDavid with Mantha for the next 18 years.