• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FireCaptain

WCQF - Series F - Blues vs. Blackhawks

Rate this topic

205 posts in this topic

Good win last night for the Blues. Hopefully, they get hot at the right time because they are the only team out of the West I can kinda cheer for.

Yeah, looking at it again I see shoulder to shoulder contact too. Tough to call these, I guess, it looks like it could've went either way.

848898168.gif?1397793364

This is why I love the playoffs.

Good win last night for the Blues. Hopefully, they get hot at the right time because they are the only team out of the West I can kinda cheer for.

Yeah WCF should be Kings - Blues what a matchup that would be. Man Miller with a few shaky ones but after that boy did he turn and the Blues turn it on be ready Suckhawks you are going to see a lot more of that :)

When Miller is on his game Crawford can't even hold a candle against, big bad Bickell wasn't quite so bad with Backes, Sobotka and Jackman on the Blues surprise surprise..

Yeah WCF should be Kings - Blues what a matchup that would be. Man Miller with a few shaky ones but after that boy did he turn and the Blues turn it on be ready Suckhawks you are going to see a lot more of that :)

When Miller is on his game Crawford can't even hold a candle against, big bad Bickell wasn't quite so bad with Backes, Sobotka and Jackman on the Blues surprise surprise..

Well they better do something after that melt down last night.

From NHL:

​For possibly the worst Fred Durst impersonation...ever.

Lame. I thought it was hilarious and I love seeing genuine emotional expressions from professionals in such social positions. I thought it was great entertainment.

Well looks like their luck has changed... three seeing eye pucks, crazy deflections R us in St Louis right now.

Typical Blues...just can't get the job done.Had the Hawks on the ropes after 30 minutes of play and instead of finish them they let them play their game

I hate every player that plays for either of these teams.

I'm rooting for severe injuries for all these dickheads.

Eddie calling an obvious headshot a clean hit.

Hate this guy so much.

Agree,but Backes just tasted his own medicine to be honest

Agreed. But it doesn't matter who it is, headshots should not have a part in the game.

pucktividi likes this