• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

ADQF | Game 3 | Boston 3 @ Detroit 0, BOS leads series 2-1

Rate this topic

Booing as they should. That was a pathetic period. Two games in a row Howard hands them the first goal and the team follows up with stupid, stupid play. Pathetic. They absolutely have to be way better than that.

Am I only one who saw Iginla elbow Datsyuk in the back against the boards with seconds left?

I am worried about our offense. Only goal this series is a miracle play/shot by Dats.

They are just completely panicked at this point, just look fragile and outclassed in every aspect. I mean Boston is the best team in the league but I expected to at the very least give a decent fight.

Horribly embarrassing. I don't think I've ever seen the Wings play this badly. Stupid is the only word. No-look passes, terrible goaltending, bad decisions.

I hope the boos don't mess with the minds of the rookies who were all amped up before the game started. They need to be resilient. But holy hell this is bad.

Do you see a single player who is better right now??

Franzen will be 35 next year. The young guys aren't playing well now, but look at the leaders they have in front of them. These youngsters at least have upside.

Franzen won't become better in the future, nor will he magically play harder after turning 35. He needs to be moved, even though his stock is very low now.

Edited by GMRwings1983