• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MabusIncarnate

GDT
ECQF - Game 4 - Bruins 3 at Red Wings 2 (F/OT)

Rate this topic

933 posts in this topic

I'll wear my Datsyuk winter classic one and my girlfriend will be wearing her franzen winter classic as well.

Nice! Is hers the 2009 or 2014 version? I got mine a few months ago when shop.nhl.com had a huge clearance sale.

I love Bert but I predict 20 turnovers by him and 3 penalties....prove me wrong big fella!!!!

Edited by beachwing

I truly hope Bert has one last insane series left in him and he propels us past the Bruins. Just so that everyone who talked s*** about him all year (including me) can suck an egg. Also, so that he'll get the Cup handed to him first before Alfie.

Game time prediction - A stray hair falls out of Zetterberg's beard, gets lodged in Tuukka Rask's eye, Wings go on to win.

unless it gives him powers... let's hope for the first one though

WingsAlways likes this

I hope Z wears some extra lower back padding, ala Tomas Holmstrom, because I have a feeling his lower back will be seeing a bunch of crosschecks if he plays tonight.

I hope Bertuzzi coming in is huge but I doubt it. More clutching and grabbing and NO hitting. He doesn't bring anything to the table anymore unless you count his "experience".

All I know is the Mighty Red Machine needs oil and it's on Franzen, Nyquist and Tatar to deliver. Quit waiting on Pavs and maybe a special teams Zetterberg tonight.

Gotta think this game is all Red Wings. I gotta think it. I just gotta.

""TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED""

Not very optimistic about this game. I think it's closer but we still lose. Hope I'm wrong.

Go Wings.

Not very optimistic about this game. I think it's closer but we still lose. Hope I'm wrong.

Go Wings.

Yeah,i hope that the wings can pull out a win tonight,but when you got bruin fans on facebook telling you that they got this series in the bag,it's hard to stay positive

Bert in? We lose. Sorry guys, the guy is voodoo.

nice to see kindl out. Maybe he's played his last as a Wing...go Wings, damn, why does Bert have to be in...

I just keep picturing Jaime Lannister.

That was the reference. But groovy Bruce is from the D, so he'll bring good luck.

Hail to the king, baby!

Kindl is out??

I thought that us what was said a few pages ago...maybe it was speculation....i hope he is our...