• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

WCF: (6) California Dreamin' v (5) The Night Chicago Died

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Idk I think the hawks now unfortunately. I'm still cheering for the kings though.

But if the hawks do make it. We will have an original 6 match up in every round.

First time since???

Definitely agree. You had to know LA had a chance going in, and obviously things are looking real good for them right now, but teams that are as good and experienced as Chicago can never be counted out.

Sometimes it sucks to be right.

It's all Rivalred's fault.

"Watch the game" he told me.

"It'll be fine." he said.

Haven't watched a single game as I am the kiss of death this year. First game I turned on, and not 4 minutes in Hawks score 2 goals. I turned it off immediately, but the damage was done.

I'm currently lobbying Matt for a special Chicago-related suspension for him.

Kings on road Game 7 = money ..Hawks are done.

I hope so. But they've let two golden opportunities slip by. Kane has been a force. And LA has played a lot of hockey already this playoffs.

This will be their third consecutive game 7, and on the road.

Hopefully Justin Williams and Richards can keep their game 7 dominance going and break the Hawks hearts in their barn.

C'mon Kings, let's get that NY LA Cup final!

I hope so. But they've let two golden opportunities slip by. Kane has been a force. And LA has played a lot of hockey already this playoffs.

Hopefully Justin Williams and Richards can keep their game 7 dominance going and break the Hawks hearts in their barn.

The hawks made the 3-1 comeback for the first time in franchise history against us last year, then won the cup. no need for a repeat this year.

I expect a stellar Quick, pissed off Kopitar and Richards plus a very agressive and physical Stoll and as always a superb Doughty. Crush them Kings and crush them hard

Basically the Kings have let Kane have his way with them. That's pretty much it. If they can stop doing that, they'll be ok. Easier said then done, of course, but they did a pretty good job of it earlier in the series.

This could be a game for the ages.

Basically the Kings have let Kane have his way with them. That's pretty much it. If they can stop doing that, they'll be ok. Easier said then done, of course, but they did a pretty good job of it earlier in the series.

This could be a game for the ages.

Get Richards shadowing Kane all game to make his life difficult.

Get Richards shadowing Kane all game to make his life difficult.

I was gonna mention Richards. He seems to have fallen off a bit. (I think Handzus was his guy on that overtime winner.) But yeah, someone needs to be shadowing him, no question. Go CIA on his ass.

Side note: I'm half-watching Kopitar's day with the Cup on the NHL Network. They showed a picture of him with his younger brother when they were really young, and, if I saw it right, he's rocking a Kings shirt! How great is that??

Please Kings win this. I can't wait to find out what Hollywood starlet discovers next week that she's been a hockey fan "since, like, FOREVER. "

/elitist douchebaggy commentary

Edit: my bad. I won't be watching this one. My kryptonite streak is continuing. Someone keep the thread updated, eh?

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Quick in this playoffs is reminding me of Osgood in 1998. This team is winning in spite of him, and not because. He's lucky they've scored so many goals to bail his ass out in these playoffs.

Exactly. Which is the complete opposite of how the Kings have typically won previous years.