• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rivalred

Spezza Requests Trade

Rate this topic

No wonder why people dislike sean avery,How dare he call Nashville a dump.

What the he'll is wrong with Avery? Guy has to comment on everything and why slam the city ? For people who love the small town feeling and music Nashville has a lot to offer.

He could learn from Spezza he nixed the trade yeah but didn't trashtalk about the city nor its fans. Wear your *** men handbags and shut up Avery. Glad we got rid of that bigmouth

Edited by frankgrimes

Thought I would bring this back up. Now that the draft has passed, now would be the time to make a serious inquiry. Everyday that passes Ott looses trade leverage. We could use a big RHed F that scores. A line of Z-Spezza-Nyquist would be very good. All 3 guys have or could score 30 if healthy, which is the risk of course.

Maybe we should try to go big with Ott. Spezza and Ryan. Think about this forward group for a few:

Mantha-Datsyuk-Ryan

Z-Spezza-Nyquist/Jurco

Weiss-Sheahan-Franzen

Abby-Glendening-Miller

That is pretty damn good.

So how exactly did you get two of Ottawa's best forwards? You traded Tatar, Helm, a couple prospects and draft picks? Not going to do it. Also, there is no way that lineup would be cap compliant... Unless you also traded away Howard, Kronwall and Ericsson and signed scrubs...

Most of the Canadian teams in the NHL need to do a much better job building around the stars in their top 6. Preferably before they lose said star player. Ottawa at one point had a deadly top 6.

Spezza, Havlat, Hossa, Alfie, Chara, Redden (when he was good.......). They just never had the goaltending.

Guest DeGraa55

Thought I would bring this back up. Now that the draft has passed, now would be the time to make a serious inquiry. Everyday that passes Ott looses trade leverage. We could use a big RHed F that scores. A line of Z-Spezza-Nyquist would be very good. All 3 guys have or could score 30 if healthy, which is the risk of course.

Maybe we should try to go big with Ott. Spezza and Ryan. Think about this forward group for a few:

Mantha-Datsyuk-Ryan

Z-Spezza-Nyquist/Jurco

Weiss-Sheahan-Franzen

Abby-Glendening-Miller

That is pretty damn good.

I've been wanting both all offseason but it'll cost one of smith/dekeyser, nyquist plus prospects maybe Tatar to

Spezza, Havlat, Hossa, Alfie, Chara, Redden (when he was good.......). They just never had the goaltending.

Wasn't Hasek their goalie in 2006 when they lost the SCF to the Ducks?

As far as acquiring Spezza goes, with his back in question apparently, I would want them to take a ? back in the trade in Franzen. I'd offer them Franzen, Kindl and our 2015 1st. And there's no way we can get Ryan unless we want to lose Smith, Nyquist or Tatar and Sproul or Ouellet. Ryan's value is higher than Spezza's at the moment.

Wasn't Hasek their goalie in 2006 when they lost the SCF to the Ducks?

As far as acquiring Spezza goes, with his back in question apparently, I would want them to take a ? back in the trade in Franzen. I'd offer them Franzen, Kindl and our 2015 1st. And there's no way we can get Ryan unless we want to lose Smith, Nyquist or Tatar and Sproul or Ouellet. Ryan's value is higher than Spezza's at the moment.

Hasek got injured in the olympics and Emery (as a rookie) took them to the SCF.

Keep in mind Spezza and Ryan are both UFA's after this season and OTT is broke. Well their owner is, thus why they are looking to dump salary. We could very easily put together a deal for both and resign both of them-which should be agreed to ahead of time.

Keep in mind Spezza and Ryan are both UFA's after this season and OTT is broke. Well their owner is, thus why they are looking to dump salary. We could very easily put together a deal for both and resign both of them-which should be agreed to ahead of time.

two things, that deal would cost way to much, and I doubt Ottawa would deal with us anyway.

And secondly, if I recall correctly Holland didn't want Ryan last year. I could be mistaken on that though.

Guest DeGraa55

two things, that deal would cost way to much, and I doubt Ottawa would deal with us anyway.

And secondly, if I recall correctly Holland didn't want Ryan last year. I could be mistaken on that though.

You're correct. I think he said something about him being lazy or not trying or something and it turned out he had some weird illness all season long.

But just because holland has no interest doesn't mean it's not worth dreaming about!

When we look at what Van got for Kesler-younger and signed longer, and what Pitt got for Neal-slightly better scorer than Ryan, we could come up with a workable deal. Now is there any chance in hell that it happens? Nope. That would take some insight and balls. Yes it could backfire.

When we look at what Van got for Kesler-younger and signed longer, and what Pitt got for Neal-slightly better scorer than Ryan, we could come up with a workable deal. Now is there any chance in hell that it happens? Nope. That would take some insight and balls. Yes it could backfire.

Ottawa is not going to trade their potential top scorer to a divisional rival. It has nothing to do with Holland. Vancouver had to because they had no other choice.

Guest DeGraa55

Those things don't matter in NHL14

But a disgruntled player DEMANING A TRADE DOES.

If they can't move spezza alone thy may have to. Also the report I said showed Ottawa was going to try and resign Ryan once the first of July is here and if they can't reach deal he may be moved. Pure speculation by one of their writers...but def can happen. For some reason him not buying a house there has led to speculation he won stay.

SO YOU MAKE AN OFFER...a good ******* offer not a holland low baller special. Then if they say no they do...least he tried.

But a disgruntled player DEMANING A TRADE DOES.

If they can't move spezza alone thy may have to. Also the report I said showed Ottawa was going to try and resign Ryan once the first of July is here and if they can't reach deal he may be moved. Pure speculation by one of their writers...but def can happen. For some reason him not buying a house there has led to speculation he won stay.

SO YOU MAKE AN OFFER...a goodf****** offer not a holland low baller special. Then if they say no they do...least he tried.

The response was in regards to a comment about Ryan...but obviously you didn't read it...

OTT may very welt have choice either. If they don't resing and both walk, what did hey get? Nothing. So make them a legit offer and see what they say. It may be their best bet to get good young talent.

I truly, sincerely hope that Bryan Murray screws this deal up...big time.

It will be another addition to his ever-growing legacy as one of the worst League's worst General Managers ever!

Well he has - once again - be a spin doctor and that's why he is running to media to make Spezza look bad. I mean if Melynk can't come up with the money sell the damn team to someone who has enough...

Guest DeGraa55

I hate to break it those who are thinking it, but the Wings are not getting Spezza.

We know. He fits a need and it makes sense. So it def won't happen.