• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Datsyukian-Deke

2014 Offseason League Signings and Trades

Rate this topic

1,817 posts in this topic

Some other countries use that as decimals instead of "." My guess is he isn't from America?

We should turn this into a metric vs imperial debate. I feel it coming.....lol

Some other countries use that as decimals instead of "." My guess is he isn't from America?

Yeah I'm not from the NA and we use , instead of . for decinmals. Anyway going to do it the NA way next time

btw. Stammer will get more or at least the same amount of money .

Edited by frankgrimes

Yeah I'm not from the NA and we use , instead of . for decinmals. Anyway going to do it the NA way next time

Use whatever you prefer. We understand what you (and others) are saying.

I did not know that. Thanks for the info. I legitimately thought everyone used periods instead of commas. By all means, keep doing your thing. I'm glad I asked though.

I did not know that. Thanks for the info. I legitimately thought everyone used periods instead of commas. By all means, keep doing your thing. I'm glad I asked though.

No, I worked with parts made in the Netherlands and they would engrave numbers on the parts and use commas. Took me a couple times to figure it out. Makes it weird when you need data for something critical.

Why do Canadians cherry pick the metric system, why not a complete buy-in? Just asking... :-)

Edited by T.Low

Why do Canadians cherry pick the metric system, why not a complete buy-in? Just asking... :-)

Because we're HEAVILY influenced by the US(but secretly know better). lol

No worries :-) This is an US (NA) forum so I think I should use the NA method then.

I don't care what anyone says, that's a great signing. Like Dany Heatley or not, he is definitely worth the $1M gamble on a 1 year contract. Watch him be the steal of the offseason, putting up 50+ points on a line with Getzlaf and Perry. He may slot in on the second line with Kesler, but I think he would be great on the top line...

I don't care what anyone says, that's a great signing. Like Dany Heatley or not, he is definitely worth the $1M gamble on a 1 year contract. Watch him be the steal of the offseason, putting up 50+ points on a line with Getzlaf and Perry. He may slot in on the second line with Kesler, but I think he would be great on the top line...

He's a freakin Allstar

amato likes this

Agreed. Only 33 and had a bad season. We should have offered him something

I completely agree id take heatley over cleary and Alfie in a heart beat.

$1 million is a fine deal for pretty much anyone. Heatley is washed up, though.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Did Holland not want him or did he not want to come here?

Would've loved the chance at Heatley for $1M...makes you shake your head even more at the #kfq $4.25M...

Ducks look good this season...remember when we got the guy on a discount for one season all the time because we were always favorites? Ahhh...the good ol' days!

Wouldn't mind giving Stempniak a contract instead of Cleary, hell I'd rather have Penner than Cleary. Funny thing is Cleary will get MORE than Heatley....and that there, my friends, is LAUGHABLE.

Edited by LeftWinger

Did Holland not want him or did he not want to come here?

Would've loved the chance at Heatley for $1M...makes you shake your head even more at the #kfq $4.25M...

Ducks look good this season...remember when we got the guy on a discount for one season all the time because we were always favorites? Ahhh...the good ol' days!

Wouldn't mind giving Stempniak a contract instead of Cleary, hell I'd rather have Penner than Cleary. Funny thing is Cleary will get MORE than Heatley....and that there, my friends, is LAUGHABLE.

How do you KNOW what Cleary will get. The fact he hasn't been signed yet says otherwise

^ :blink:

Wow... Ok then... So I don't KNOW anything, but if he does sign, I am 99% SURE it will be for more than $1M...considering Holland already overpaid #kfq by about $3M he is sure to give Cleary around $2M...

^ :blink:

Wow... Ok then... So I don't KNOW anything, but if he does sign, I am 99% SURE it will be for more than $1M...considering Holland already overpaid #kfq by about $3M he is sure to give Cleary around $2M...

Holland already said IF Cleary is re-signed it will be a two way deal, so who knows

I hope he does not..that is for sure! I don't care if it was a 10 way contract which involved the Saudi Hockey League as a destination.

I hope he does not..that is for sure! I don't care if it was a 10 way contract which involved the Saudi Hockey League as a destination.

I don't want him either, but at least we know he will be in GR

@JasonGregor: Shannon just said he is hearing Oduya is guy #Hawks looking to move to get under Cap. One yr on his deal, #Oilers should be calling.

I WANT THE OLD SPICE MAN ON MY TEAM KENNY

@JasonGregor: Shannon just said he is hearing Oduya is guy #Hawks looking to move to get under Cap. One yr on his deal, #Oilers should be calling.

I WANT THE OLD SPICE MAN ON MY TEAM KENNY

BottleOfSmoke likes this