No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

Are the Wings a Contender?

Rate this topic

Step one.

Make smith a forward.

Step two.

Trade him franzen kindl and whatever comparable or similarly named other piece Boston gave to Dallas.

Step three.

Acquire seguin.

Foolproof.

Yes, because Nill is so willing to trade Seguin and the "other" Smith will be as good as a forward as Reilly is... and Really... we should be trading for O'Reilly.

Not Seguin.

Really.

[insert MY Media]

Edited by e_prime

Mrazek is untouchable .... I don't think we've ever had a goaltending prospect this good , it be stupid to get rid of him

Are the wings contenders? I think so ... We need to find a make ouellet a regular and add a veteran dman (not willing to give up the farm for yandle)

And I think we'd need a dallas drake type forward for the playoffs , a big body who will knock guys around and make room for the kids

Mrazek is untouchable .... I don't think we've ever had a goaltending prospect this good , it be stupid to get rid of him

Are the wings contenders? I think so ... We need to find a make ouellet a regular and add a veteran dman (not willing to give up the farm for yandle)

And I think we'd need a dallas drake type forward for the playoffs , a big body who will knock guys around and make room for the kids

Exactly!

I thought for sure i wouldnt have to explain this was a joke.

...and me the same?

I think his was too.

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Just thought I'd check in to see what's up.

You're all obviously drunk or something. :)

Bingo Bango, Johnny.

The give away for me was the alliteration in the post. Really, Reilly, O'Reilly, Really.

******* literary devices in internet posts, what will the think of next!?!

NEXT LEVEL POSTING *******!!! GET ON IT!

:w00t2:

As of right now no we're not a contender we're a first or second round exit.

Still think we need an upgrade on D to truly be considered a contender.

As of right now no we're not a contender we're a first or second round exit.

If even that first the team needs to make the playoffs which is still a tough road because some teams behind us are going to improve come tdl..I'm looking at Boston no way Chiarelli can get away with the current assembled roster, their fans are already calling for the guys like Sestito, Kassian (which I don't understand the guy isn't tough he is a spotpicker and only acts tough against smaller players Carcillo #2). Also I wouldn't count out the Flyers no way Hextall is satisfied with the teams performance so far with the backing of Snyder I'm sure they are trying to add a pick piece to their puzzle.

So yeah a top 4 defenseman should be priority number 1.

If even that first the team needs to make the playoffs which is still a tough road because some teams behind us are going to improve come tdl..I'm looking at Boston no way Chiarelli can get away with the current assembled roster, their fans are already calling for the guys like Sestito, Kassian (which I don't understand the guy isn't tough he is a spotpicker and only acts tough against smaller players Carcillo #2). Also I wouldn't count out the Flyers no way Hextall is satisfied with the teams performance so far with the backing of Snyder I'm sure they are trying to add a pick piece to their puzzle.

So yeah a top 4 defenseman should be priority number 1.

Yeah, that'll put 'em over the top.

Yeah, that'll put 'em over the top.

It will help fill the void of Thornton (but not in the locker room), they also need a top 4 d so I'd consider them in the Myers trades. No matter how people are looking at it this will be the first time wehre Chiarelli is going to face some adversity and rightfully so.

It will help fill the void of Thornton (but not in the locker room), they also need a top 4 d so I'd consider them in the Myers trades. No matter how people are looking at it this will be the first time wehre Chiarelli is going to face some adversity and rightfully so.

If the had to trade boychuk for cap reasons how would they be able to afford Myers. And what could they give up?

You really think the loss of Thornton has anything to do with the Bruins regression?

Not the loss of Boychuk & Iginla, the improvement of the Lightning, Canadians, Wings & Leafs (even Panthers), or the injuries to Chara & Krejci

Thornton currently sits on the Panthers with 1 goal and 1 assist in 22 games with a -5 rating, and this "production" is with an increased TOI/G.

You really think the loss of Thornton has anything to do with the Bruins regression?

Not the loss of Boychuk & Iginla, the improvement of the Lightning, Canadians, Wings & Leafs (even Panthers), or the injuries to Chara & Krejci

Thornton currently sits on the Panthers with 1 goal and 1 assist in 22 games with a -5 rating, and this "production" is with an increased TOI/G.

Plus Eriksson not performing the way they had hoped when they traded Seguin for him.

Plus Eriksson not performing the way they had hoped when they traded Seguin for him.

...but GUYS remember HOW the league REALLY WORKS??

Punch your way to the top, BABY!