Kronwall - Ericsson
Quincey - DeKeyser
Smith - Ouellet

Howard
Mrazek

*Franzen per Helene St. James tweet:
Quote:
@HeleneStJames 17th Dec

No Red Wings practice today, but Johan Franzen (sick) expected to play Friday and Stephen Weiss (shoulder) before Christmas.

Howard starting per Ansar Khan tweet:
Quote:
@AnsarKhanMLive

Babcock confirms Howard is starting tomorrow vs NYI

They WILL win tonight. 4 game losing skid, playing a good team. Wings win 5-1 Tatar, z (2) dats and Anderson

I'll be at this game tonight! SOOOO excited!

So far in games I've attended at the Joe, they are 1-0. Surely that means they'll win tonight, it's science, people!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!

Get me a hat.

We always lose to the Isles. Well, except for that one time last season.

Kinda dreading this one.

BTW - The Isles are 6-0 in the shootout.

at first I thought this said the isles will win 6-0 in the shootout and thought "damn, that'd be impressive.." :P

I will miss this one due to several friends taking me to the B-Sens game tonight to celebrate my birthday. I'll he 43 tomorrow, so here's hoping the boys fire 43 shots on goal and bury a bunch of them, breaking out of the slump in a big way.

If there is wifi in the arena I will hop on during intermissions.

"We need him playing hard," coach Mike Babcock said. "Everybody on the team, if your work doesn't come before your skill you got no chance to be any good. Period. So if you're not a worker, no chance in today's NHL. Period. ... You got to skate and got to work, and if you can't you got to have people around you that flat-out can. But you can only have one guy per line max that doesn't really haul."

Hey Franzen, I could be wrong but I'm sure this is pointed at you.

Expect a high-scoring game. Wings start fast and score 3 unanswered, then allow 2 in the first. Game settles down in second, both team scoring just a pair each. In the third Wings blow Isles with another 2 goals. Boom!

just kidding! You cannot be serious expecting above... game is as usual, dump the puck deep, chase it into the corner, loose 7 out of 8 such chases, score one or two (if Wings are really lucky, which I doubt), allow a pair off a garbage tripple deflection, and loose miserable in 2 rounds of shootout.

Edited by ami