• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/11 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Penguins 4

Rate this topic

Based on one period of hockey after going 9-1 in the last 10?

Oooooooooooooookay.

Just admit we're not Cup contenders and stop deluding yourself. This defense and these goalies would make for the worst Cup winners in NHL history. Even worse than Carolina in 2006.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Just admit we're not Cup contenders and stop deluding yourself. This defense and these goalies would make for the worst Cup winners in NHL history. Even worse than Carolina in 2006.

This defense will be exposed again come playoff time

sure wish we had a sniper there instead of Helm Cement Hands...we are not in the same league as Pit, I think Holland should look to upgrade D for sure...possibly some offensive help.

Datsyuk has played with scrubs for years now on his line. Whether it be Abdelkader, Cleary or Helm this year. I don't know how many other top players around the league have been forced to carry such dead weight on their line. I can't think of many.

If I'm him, I go back to Russia next year just so I don't have to play with anyone with cement hands.

sure wish we had a sniper there instead of Helm Cement Hands...we are not in the same league as Pit, I think Holland should look to upgrade D for sure...possibly some offensive help.

Riiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhttt... 10 out of the last 12. Pitt just got destroyed by the Canucks, off night nothing more