• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 6 GDT : Lightning 5 at Red Wings 2 - Series Tied 3-3

Rate this topic

He's not the best coach for this team. At least I hope not, because they've regressed every season with him. We need a fresh start and fresh ideas from a fresh mind. Babcock has no more ideas on how to improve this roster.

Well, in his defense, it's not his roster. Ken Holland is buying the groceries. There's not much there to work with, especially on the back end.

I feel confident going into game 7,all the pressure will be on Tampa.

Yep, thats how I feel about this series, reminds me alot of the Ducks series, we won that on the road game 7, Tampa won't handle the pressure. But Wings have to start on time.

Like I said the sooner we become less swedish the better, god these guys never take the puck to the net rarely hit and don't like to shoot the puck, it's crazy How Z is only good when the team is good i'm sorry but this ridiculous I have lowered my expectations for this team i'm ready for the rebuild.

Nyquist value would be pretty decent. The guy is useless in the playoffs, two years in a row proves it. You can be a season scorer but if you can't play at the playoff level as a 25 year old entering into your prime, you're not cut out for it.

We have to get way more shot ON the net, we miss the net way to much. We have to make Bishop stop more pucks. I bet we missed the net 20-25 times tonight. And I agree Gus and Z have to bring something to the table. I feel like Sheahan needs more skill on that line. Maybe Weiss as much as it pains me to say it.