• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bill Berzeench

Larkin for ...

Rate this topic

If I'm trading away a franchise forward I think I'm looking to get a franchise defenseman in return, as that's an area of need for this team. Parayko might be worth looking into. He's had an amazing season so far (5 goals, 7 assists, +10 in 21 games), is absolutely huge (6'5" 226lbs) and shoots right.

Doughty, Hedman, Subban, Mcdavid, seguin, benn, Ekblad, Oliver-ekman Larsson, Tavares.

Those are the guys I can come up with off the top of my head that I'd trade him straight up for, I'm sure there's more than a few I'm forgetting, but the list is a lot shorter than I was expecting it to be.

I don't know if I'd trade him for Crosby, honestly.

Wow that's a new galaxy of overhyping a prospect. I'm a huge huge Larkin fan and I think him or Danny D are going to be the next captain of this team. That being said the guy is playing his first season in the NHL and no sane GM would ever trade one of - not even talking about the best player in the world - for him.

Just for fun:

Toews, Kane, Seabrook, Keith, Weber, Suter, Hedman, Pietrangelo, Crosby, Letang, Stamkos, Benn, Seguin, OEL, McDavid, Eichel, Backes, Ekblad, Price, Doughty, Quick, Tavares, Getzlaf, Perry, Giroux...

Larkin is way better than the market will value him, so he's just not the type of player that'll go. I can only see him getting traded for somebody very similar to him in ability, age and experience. Not sure who that'd be, and the Wings would have no reason to trade him for a guy in the same role.