• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

LeftWinger

11/18 GDT : Red Wings @ Capitals

6 minutes ago, derblaueClaus said:

Nice to hear from jimmy. Not good, I thought the update would even improve the mobile experience. Maybe Matt can help ?!

Seine schöne to.hear von Ihnen zu schlecht, aber ich werde wieder hier sein, wenn im Hause in ein paar Monaten stellen Sie sicher, dass jeder weiß. Und fragen Sie matt, wenn Sie zurückbringen können die mobile Website

3 minutes ago, jimmyemeryhunter said:

Seine schöne to.hear von Ihnen zu schlecht, aber ich werde wieder hier sein, wenn im Hause in ein paar Monaten stellen Sie sicher, dass jeder weiß. Und fragen Sie matt, wenn Sie zurückbringen können die mobile Website

jimmy, promise me one thing: Never use the google translater again. :P  And for you it's "Du" not "Sie". 

7 minutes ago, derblaueClaus said:

jimmy, promise me one thing: Never use the google translater again. :P  And for you it's "Du" not "Sie". 

Bahaha.

I actually didn't use the translator at first, but I'm out of practice, and you're too pretty not to be sie.

;)

Hahaha.

I almost wrote dem, but it sounded wrong.

Sie would've been "they" in that instance, wouldn't it?

Haha.

Du bist sehr shon.

I'm gonna stop trying now.

You are beautiful though.

Haha

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

9 minutes ago, jimmyemeryhunter said:

Bahaha.

I actually didn't use the translator at first, but I'm out of practice, and you're too pretty not to be sie.

;)

Hahaha.

I almost wrote dem, but it sounded wrong.

Sie would've been "they" in that instance, wouldn't it?

Haha.

I'm gonna stop trying now.

Too pretty ? :lol: That's a first. :P

No actually it's "you" too. To make an already complicated language even more complicated we have two words for it. We use "Sie" as a formal "you". "Du" is reserved for friends, family and usually colleagues. It's a little bit more complicated than that, but that's roughly how it works.

And don't stop trying. You have to endure my english, too.

Edited by derblaueClaus

3 minutes ago, frankgrimes said:

I envy the Jets, Oilers, Sabres they are bad now but their future is bright.

:) Oiler future has been bright for four-five year now...

But yes, this team has become ******* boring while oiler future has been bright...

Are we watching the same game Frank ? It's one of the top contenders the Wings are playing here and they are looking all but boring so far.

Crash the net, finish every check instead of just trying to shoot for the sake of shooting would go a long way.

But the caps aren't doing much either so the perfect cocktail for a boring game

Don't think this one been boring. Lots of things to watch.

Bertuzzi showing some good desperation plays (jumping interscepts). Z looks good. There is some trapping going on so they've taken away our speed and blocking us from the slot. Haven't even noticed OV, so they're doing a good job at negating him.

Should definitely be beating a team missing a whole forward line, but for a struggling team, this has been good.

Edited by PavelValerievichDatsyuk