• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NerveDamage

12/29 GDT : Red Wings vs Senators : 8:00 PM ET

3 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

DeKeyser, Jensen, Miller, and Ott getting owned on a regular basis.  The coach can't see which guys are on the ice when the opponent scores?

I wouldn't worry so much about who is on the ice when the opponent scores, but rather who is involved in the play or made a crucial mistake when the opponent has a strong chance.

Edited by kliq

3 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

DeKeyser, Jensen, Miller, and Ott getting owned on a regular basis.  The coach can't see which guys are on the ice when the opponent scores?

Vanek Nielsen Nyquist looks good.

If I'm the coach, Miller, Ott, Sheahan do not see the ice the rest of the season.  They are a DRAG.

Jensen just called up couple games ago and I think he's been alright. Although yes I agree with rest. 

7 minutes ago, NerveDamage said:

do it for Grandma!

If we win tonight, I will be firmly convinced that it was because of the presence of Coreau's granny. Therefore, we will need at least one player's granny present at all games for the remainder of the season. I don't think that's too much to ask....

Just now, datterberg1340 said:

If we win tonight, I will be firmly convinced that it was because of the presence of Coreau's granny. Therefore, we will need at least one player's granny present at all games for the remainder of the season. I don't think that's too much to ask....

that would be a class act by the Wings.

anyone knows if they're gonna have the Mom road trip like last season?

1 minute ago, NerveDamage said:

that would be a class act by the Wings.

anyone knows if they're gonna have the Mom road trip like last season?

Why not do a granny road trip?  Imagine 20 grannies on a plane for all that time.  There would  be 400 knitted sweaters coming off that plane when they return to Detroit.

Just now, Echolalia said:

Why not do a granny road trip?  Imagine 20 grannies on a plane for all that time.  There would  be 400 knitted sweaters coming off that plane when they return to Detroit.

Knit idea Echo !old school hockey sweaters, wouldn't mind watching a game with the Wings wearing one of these

Detroit-Cougars-Heritage-Home-1926-Sweat

2263327885_64329eb3da_m.jpg

7 minutes ago, kliq said:

Did I hear that right? The Wings are 2/50 on the PP on the road this season?

unfortunately yes, you did hear that right

and they were scored in our first 3 road games of the year

Edited by datterberg1340

4 minutes ago, datterberg1340 said:

unfortunately yes, you did hear that right

So basically, the needs to fill right now are Offense, Defense, Special Teams, and consistent Goaltending while we sit at near max cap. Who's worried?! I'm not. :lol:

5 minutes ago, MabusIncarnate said:

So basically, the needs to fill right now are Offense, Defense, Special Teams, and consistent Goaltending while we sit at near max cap. Who's worried?! I'm not. :lol:

What you need to do, is plug into some epic music from Two Steps from Hell and watch these games.  It helps, trust me :lol: