• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

1/25 GDT - Red Wings vs Toronto - 7:00 PM EST

1 minute ago, MabusIncarnate said:

Serious though, this time he wasn't even in the shooting lane, he was a solid foot to the right of the net, giving Mrazek full view, and it still happens to go wide and then hit E on the leg and go in. It's just bad luck.

Kind of reminds me of that soccer goalie, Scott Sterling. Except Sterling always managed to keep the ball OUT of the goal.

13 shots in 2 periods. PP that should just decline the penalty at this point. Lack of effort for large periods of time.  Holland doesn't have the cajones to can Blashill but if he did now would be the perfect time. 5 day break. time to shake it up. 

3 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

This team really needs a new guy behind the bench...And I don't mean an assistant taking over, or some guy from GR...We've become like the British Monarchy circa 1800's where there's way too much inbreeding.

We need fresh gene pool.

Totally agree, culture change. Get someone from outside the organization.   

3 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Even if the Wings tank - there's no guarantee that they'll get the 1st overall pick, and/or their top 5 picks will become hi-end players at the NHL level.

This exactly. With the lottery in place, you could get a 5th in a lower quality draft class which would give us potentially 2nd line player or #2 defensemen in 2-3+ years. That isn't how you solve what's wrong with this team as it sits. 

Blashill said he didn't like Manthas play last night, yet says nothing negative against Sheahan??? I despise Blashill, best thing for this team right now is removing him! Why is Sheahan still playing! Osgood had more goals than him in a season!!!!!