• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Rate this topic

15 hours ago, Buppy said:

Science is getting closer and closer to making artificial sperm from stem cells. Soon enough males will no longer be required for reproduction. Sayonara Y chromosome, it was nice knowing you. The future is female. Face your obsolescence with dignity.

Uh huh. Then one lone spider brings society to a halt. 

2 hours ago, Buppy said:

Typical male ignorance. In the future, all spiders will have jobs as Bindi's jewelry. 

...typical Darth Vader ignorance. I'm not a male, I'm a phallatially equipped android.

That's a fine looking...umm...spider there.

To be fair, I have a couple of friends(guys) that squeal like adolescent chix when they see a spider. One of them even has his GF protect him from spiders. Freaking wimp.

2 hours ago, TLGTrico said:

It certainly wouldn't be

Agreed. Not an Abby fan myself. Just not bothered by the whole thing. Is he overpaid? Sure. But its not like he can turn himself into a guy who's worth that salary. He's not lazy or a headcase. He seems to be a good locker room guy. He will never live up to that contract, and that's not his fault. It's not like he can give the money back.

I seriously think there are people who hate him so much that they would trade Seider just to be rid of him.

6 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Agreed. Not an Abby fan myself. Just not bothered by the whole thing. Is he overpaid? Sure. But its not like he can turn himself into a guy who's worth that salary. He's not lazy or a headcase. He seems to be a good locker room guy. He will never live up to that contract, and that's not his fault. It's not like he can give the money back.

I seriously think there are people who hate him so much that they would trade Seider just to be rid of him.

I refuse to believe any fans are that dumb...

If we were to trade Abdelkader, it might cost us a 2nd or 3rd round pick (with retained salary), but it certainly wouldn't cost us anything close to a Seider level prospect...

I'm okay with keeping Abby around for the "leadership" / "locker-room presence"... I'm even okay with him being the highest paid 4th liner in the league... as long as we get rid of every other bad contract on this team.

Green, Daley and Ericsson will all be gone after this season. Helm can easily be traded next season, in the final year of his contract. Nielsen is the player I would work hard on trading in the next year or so...

We went from being the highest salary team in the league the past few years, to now in the bottom 3rd of the league in total salary. We should even be lower than that after this season. We're in great shape going forward, in terms of cap flexibility.

7 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I refuse to believe any fans are that dumb...

It's not a lack of intelligence. It's blind hatred to the point that even irrational things make sense if it accomplishes your ultimate goal. And based on some of the stuff I've seen in here, I wouldn't put it past a "fan" or 2.

On 9/25/2019 at 7:27 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

And we will be the best looking team in the league

38f2afd6dacb4e2564a6da1f44b4501b.jpg

I remember when she used to be hot.

On 9/25/2019 at 5:25 PM, F.Michael said:

image.png.f5173e20c9ecb26f5cffd1e61f6d9057.png

I dont ever remember her being attractive in any way possible. Ugly thru and thru.

On 9/26/2019 at 4:45 PM, Buppy said:

bindi.jpg

I remember when she was just a little girl on Crocodile Hunter. Who knew then that she would grow up to be such a hottie. Feels dirty.

Players Poll For Seattle's Name

Marchessault said he's not sure what name he would suggest, but he would like to a see a color scheme similar to Seattle's NFL team, which wears blue, silver and green.

"I think it would be cool to have the same colors as the Seattle Seahawks, like in the same blue tone there," he said.

Florida Panthers forward Jonathan Huberdeau went one step further and said the new hockey team should be called the Seahawks.

Is Huberdeau like actually slow or something? lol

Anyway most of the names were something to do with birds or whales. ROR said Seattle Grunge. Duchene said Seattle Sound (not bad). And Rask said Seattle RainMen... I imagine "It's Raining Men" would be the best goal song of all time.

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Players Poll For Seattle's Name

Is Huberdeau like actually slow or something? lol

Anyway most of the names were something to do with birds or whales. ROR said Seattle Grunge. Duchene said Seattle Sound (not bad). And Rask said Seattle RainMen... I imagine "It's Raining Men" would be the best goal song of all time.

I still prefer the Seattle Snowflakes. If fits on multiple levels.