• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

Rumors Thread

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Lebrun also predicting Panarin will land in Nashville

Thanks for crushing my fabbro to Detroit dreams , instead a rival with chabot already lands him :( lol but ya I’m not expecting those 2 to stay with that joke of an owner and his big plans to splurge to the cap for 5 whole seasons lmao

oh well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Thanks for crushing my fabbro to Detroit dreams , instead a rival with chabot already lands him :( lol but ya I’m not expecting those 2 to stay with that joke of an owner and his big plans to splurge to the cap for 5 whole seasons lmao

oh well

What? Ottawa traded for Fabbro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Haha no , just cause he said Pierre Lebrun was predicting panarin to Nashville so if that happens you’d have to assume fabbro would be involved ... we can breathe for now he’s still in the market lol

Or Tolvanen, 1st round pick, plus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, krsmith17 said:

Or Tolvanen, 1st round pick, plus.

True but like us sens have a lot more forward prospects coming I believe than d’s ... batheron,formenton,brown ... got tkachuk,white now ... who knows maybe your right, man I would just package Nyquist glendening and Jensen and pitch them with that depth there’s no reason why you shouldn’t make some serious noise and reach the western conference and in grasp of the cup and I don’t think we’d be lieing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Granted, it's Wings media.

WOODS: "Think you might have another season in you, Nik? (hardy har har)"

KRONWALL: "Well, y'know, I'd certainly like to play another year. It all depends on how the body feels. Right now I feel pretty good. Just taking it one day at a time."

WOODS: "KRONWALL LIKELY TO RETURN. PRINT IT!"

KRUPA: "I'm not going to disagree with a fellow Wings media person, so I'll just say I think it's *somewhat more likely than not*. Yeah, that's good. That's real good. Noncommittal, but it'll get lots of people's attention. I love my job."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Granted, it's Wings media.

WOODS: "Think you might have another season in you, Nik? (hardy har har)"

KRONWALL: "Well, y'know, I'd certainly like to play another year. It all depends on how the body feels. Right now I feel pretty good. Just taking it one day at a time."

WOODS: "KRONWALL LIKELY TO RETURN. PRINT IT!"

KRUPA: "I'm not going to disagree with a fellow Wings media person, so I'll just say I think it's *somewhat more likely than not*. Yeah, that's good. That's real good. Noncommittal, but it'll get lots of people's attention. I love my job."

Probably pretty accurate. I just really hope Kronwall hangs them up after this season. He's had a great career, but he's definitely lost a step, and just not an effective top four defenseman anymore. We have a log jam on defense as it is, and need to make room for Hronek full time next season. Call it a career Nik.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we somehow get rid of Daley and Ericsson or DeKeyser I’m fine with him coming back for one more year to reach that 1000 games milestone. 

But what probably happens is: everybody stays, Kronner gets a 3,5 milion dollar contract and blows his knee and fails to reach a 1000 games anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

If we somehow get rid of Daley and Ericsson or DeKeyser I’m fine with him coming back for one more year to reach that 1000 games milestone. 

But what probably happens is: everybody stays, Kronner gets a 3,5 milion dollar contract and blows his knee and fails to reach a 1000 games anyway. 

All 3 will likely be on the roster next season. No reason to bring back Kronwall. There isnt anything left for him to bring that cant be replaced by others already on the roster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

All 3 will likely be on the roster next season. No reason to bring back Kronwall. There isnt anything left for him to bring that cant be replaced by others already on the roster.

I agree but I wouldn’t really mind Kronwall as a seventh defenseman on a cheap contract on the conditions that atleast one of them are gone and Hronek is in the top four. I also think we should cash in on Jensen if we have the opportunity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

I agree but I wouldn’t really mind Kronwall as a seventh defenseman on a cheap contract on the conditions that atleast one of them are gone and Hronek is in the top four. I also think we should cash in on Jensen if we have the opportunity. 

Cant re-sign Kronwall and Jensen and keep Hronek on the roster. Re-sign Jensen. Retire Kronwall. Cholo-Green, Daley-Hronek, DeKeyser-Jensen, E.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Cant re-sign Kronwall and Jensen and keep Hronek on the roster. Re-sign Jensen. Retire Kronwall. Cholo-Green, Daley-Hronek, DeKeyser-Jensen, E.

I meant that we should trade Jensen this deadline. Seems there’s some buzz around him and if we can get a 2nd or multiple picks we should do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

I meant that we should trade Jensen this deadline. Seems there’s some buzz around him and if we can get a 2nd or multiple picks we should do it. 

Agreed.  Jensen has become a good middle pairing Dman.  I am surprised he and/or Green did not end up in Toronto.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Agreed.  Jensen has become a good middle pairing Dman.  I am surprised he and/or Green did not end up in Toronto.

Seems to me like Jensen is exactly the kind of player the Leafs should be targeting.

Getterdunken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Akakabuto said:

I meant that we should trade Jensen this deadline. Seems there’s some buzz around him and if we can get a 2nd or multiple picks we should do it. 

 

4 hours ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

Agreed.  Jensen has become a good middle pairing Dman.  I am surprised he and/or Green did not end up in Toronto.

Disagree here. Jensen is a decent, reliable 3rd pairing D and a right handed shot. He also is still relatively young. The draft pick that Holland would get back by trading him wouldnt be high enough to make it worth trading him IMO. In Jensen's case, the player is worth more than the potential of the return. Just re-sign him instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now