• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Michael Rasmussen out a while

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Richdg said:

If Rasmussen can be back Feb. 15th-6 weeks, TC will have 16 games left in their regular season. His legs and endurance should be fine. TC's last regular season game is March 18th. As of March 19th the Red Wings will have 10 regular season games left to play. Per the CHL-NHL agreement, players can play up to 10 games per year and still go back to junior. So, once healthy go play at TC and finish the season. Then bring him to Detroit and get a 10 game cup of coffee. Then everyone can see if he is ready/close to being ready/not ready for the NHL next season. Junior and Minors is not the same. Lets get him some playing time and find out. Its not like he is going to hurt our PO chances.

This all depends on playoff scenarios. If he can only play 10 games with the Wings total, I would rather see him sent to GR. He can play more games there plus playoffs if they make it? Am I Right? Better option then IMO.

19 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

This all depends on playoff scenarios. If he can only play 10 games with the Wings total, I would rather see him sent to GR. He can play more games there plus playoffs if they make it? Am I Right? Better option then IMO.

Not sure if the 10 games includes the mnors or not. I know Smith went to GR after last years Junior season. If he could play with the RW's for the last 8 to 10 and then go play the PO's with GR, maybe. But the way the Griffs are going not sure they are going to the PO's.