• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, F.Michael said:

So - the Habs will draft a center next Friday?

I was under the impression that Galchenyuk was spending a lot of time on the 3rd/4th lines.

The point is that Bergevin keeps making 1 for 1 trades where MTL ends up on the losing end. Subban for Weber, Drouin for Segechev, and now this. There is no doubt in my mind that had they played their cards better, they could have gotten more then Domi for  for Galchenyuk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kliq said:

The point is that Bergevin keeps making 1 for 1 trades where MTL ends up on the losing end. Subban for Weber, Drouin for Segechev, and now this. There is no doubt in my mind that had they played their cards better, they could have gotten more then Domi for  for Galchenyuk.

Yeah, but Sergachev was Russian, and Subban was black, can you blame him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, kliq said:

The point is that Bergevin keeps making 1 for 1 trades where MTL ends up on the losing end. Subban for Weber, Drouin for Segechev, and now this. There is no doubt in my mind that had they played their cards better, they could have gotten more then Domi for  for Galchenyuk.

Even more than that is that they needed a good center even when Plekanec was still kind of good, and then they trade for a couple wingers. Viewed in isolation they aren't really bad trades, but three big trades that are even debatable, while also completely failing to address team needs is just bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Buppy said:

Even more than that is that they needed a good center even when Plekanec was still kind of good, and then they trade for a couple wingers. Viewed in isolation they aren't really bad trades, but three big trades that are even debatable, while also completely failing to address team needs is just bad.

10 pts says they re-sign Plekanec this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

I think so.

Dahlin and Svech will go 1 & 2, no drama there. If the Habs take Kokaniemi and AZ goes Tkachuk, it will really be interesting to see what Ottawa does. I mean if Zadina is still there at 5 do you throw the Sens a pick to swap places to get him? Could be interesting.

 

I don’t think so? It’d depend on what level of pick the sens want. If Zadina is there at 6, I absolutely draft him though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Outkast sucks

:brow:

19 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

 

Well that didn't take long...Wonder when we'll start seeing a twitter war between his fiance, and Kane's gf?

I kid I kid...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

Well that didn't take long...Wonder when we'll start seeing a twitter war between his fiance, and Kane's gf?

I kid I kid...

Ottawa certainly did sell low on him. You'd have to think the recent rumors were the reason for that. Great trade for San Jose, assuming there's no more drama...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Oh come on. I doubt Ottawa were eager to sell low and trade within their division. 

There's always an excuse. The Wings have become an organization of sniveling, low-T excuse-makers. SAD!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dabura said:

There's always an excuse. The Wings have become an organization of sniveling, low-T excuse-makers. SAD!

Tell me. Does this trend mirror the team's entitled fan base (of compulsively impatient and spoiled tantrum throwing babies whose lack of understanding of the cyclical nature of a cap-based league is hair pullingly frustrating) in a linear or exponential fashion? :blind:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BinMucker94 said:

I can see Ottawa taking Zadina in the draft now to try and replace some of Hoffman’s scoring. If he is still there that is.

What about a defenseman to try and replace Karlsson?...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now