• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HoweFan

2019 Draft

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Remember that time the Wings were in 29th place and then they won some games and slipped to 27th and you wouldn't stop crying about it and you kept talking passive-aggressive s*** about some of your fellow Wings fans because they refused to be sad about the Wings winning games?

Good times.

Passive aggressive s*** lmao coming from the guy posting YouTube videos and being a smartass etc... so basically im an ******* for having my own opinion and not agreeing with most people here but you and your buddies are all cool cause your acting all superior and making little jokes among yourselves lmao 

i couldnt give two s***s if your sad or being happy and throwing spaghetti in the air when mantha scores 

root for the wings all you want 

6 minutes ago, Dabura said:

Remember that time the Wings were in 29th place and then they won some games and slipped to 27th and you wouldn't stop crying about it and you kept talking passive-aggressive s*** about some of your fellow Wings fans because they refused to be sad about the Wings winning games?

Good times.

nyqVist is the future is reality. We are all in dream land.

8 minutes ago, Dabura said:
On 3/30/2019 at 2:53 PM, nyqvististhefuture said:

it’s amazing what a nice meaningless win streak can do to some idiots 

Yes cause most of you are convinced the team is turning the tide and we’ll be this really good team next season ... but never said you can’t cheer for them .... cheer as much as you want 

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

11 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

LOL you're one angry child...

I just said I was happy for you ... just can’t win with you folks 

7 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Ya you can keep watching this when brannstrom is one of the top d’s and Rasmussen is the future abdelkader 

5 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

a5896a52fb0409bd39550a6969145c56.jpg

Play this to your hearts content cause times a changing We’re back!

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

30 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Yes cause most of you are convinced the team is turning the tide and we’ll be this really good team next season ...

How about about you stop straw manning?

You're not telling anyone anything they don't already know. This team is not very good. These wins are probably fool's gold. This team is probably going to suck next season. Finishing 29th would give us a (more) decent shot at landing Hughes or Kakko and we could really use a Hughes or a Kakko. Winning five games in a row at this point in the season is cosmically hilarious, because of course they win five games now when lots of fans want the team to keep doing what they had been doing for the whole season, which is losing tons of games.

We all know the score. We all know what's up. But where you're choosing to doom-and-gloom this s*** into the ground, most people here (who, let it be known, have survived countless Wings heartbreaks across multiple decades), are taking a more glass half full approach. I mean, you do you, man. Just realize that unironically screeching about how this organization is doomed and how you're the only realist in a house full of crazy people is not going to win you many fans here. And I reserve the right to mock your histrionics, just as you reserve the right to mock my crippling pasta addiction.

3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I called nyqvististhefuture a baby and he accused me of eating tomato sauce.

Actually he accused you of eating "tomatoe" sauce IIRC, but what does that even mean? Is there something wrong with the consumption of delicious and nutritious Italian condiments?

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

9 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Actually he accused you of eating "tomatoe" sauce IIRC, but what does that even mean? Is there something wrong with the consumption of delicious and nutritious Italian condiments?

I'm assuming it's an anti-Italian slur. Which might mean something to me if I had any Italian blood in me.

He's right about me eating lots of pasta tho. Guilty as charged on that count. The fat thing, not so much. I have a freakish metabolism that basically allows me to eat as much as I want of anything without gaining any weight.

Now you know my...shame? Question mark?

7 minutes ago, Dabura said:

I'm assuming it's an anti-Italian slur. Which might mean something to me if I had any Italian blood in me.

He's right about me eating lots of pasta tho. Guilty as charged on that count. The fat thing, not so much. I have a freakish metabolism that basically allows me to eat as much as I want of anything without gaining any weight.

Now you know my...shame? Question mark?

Same. Good problem to have I guess. Just sucks when you're trying to add weight in the gym. Lots of ice cream usually helps for me.

What's your go to pasta shape?

3 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Same. Good problem to have I guess. Just sucks when you're trying to add weight in the gym. Lots of ice cream usually helps for me.

What's your go to pasta shape?

I have to work so friggin' hard to put on any muscle. And I'm really tall so it's that much harder cuz everything is stretched.

I like all pasta. I am an equal opportunity pasta eater. You?

1 minute ago, Dabura said:

I have to work so friggin' hard to put on any muscle. And I'm really tall so it's that much harder cuz everything is stretched.

I like all pasta. I am an equal opportunity pasta eater. You?

Linguine. The perfect thickness ratio. Not too thin like angel hair, and not too thick like fettuccine.

All other pasta shapes are inferior and should be burned and driven from the earth

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Linguine. The perfect thickness ratio. Not too thin like angel hair, and not too thick like fettuccine.

All other pasta shapes are inferior and should be burned and driven from the earth

I want winged wheel pasta shapes. @ChrisIlitch How is this not a thing?

1 minute ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

They maked the spoked wheel pasta so it shouldnt be that hard.

Coming from someone struggling with weight issues my whole life. I hate u both.

If it makes you feel any better, I have tons of other health problems, so it all balances out. :lol:

1 hour ago, Dabura said:

How about about you stop straw manning?

You're not telling anyone anything they don't already know. This team is not very good. These wins are probably fool's gold. This team is probably going to suck next season. Finishing 29th would give us a (more) decent shot at landing Hughes or Kakko and we could really use a Hughes or a Kakko. Winning five games in a row at this point in the season is cosmically hilarious, because of course they win five games now when lots of fans want the team to keep doing what they had been doing for the whole season, which is losing tons of games.

We all know the score. We all know what's up. But where you're choosing to doom-and-gloom this s*** into the ground, most people here (who, let it be known, have survived countless Wings heartbreaks across multiple decades), are taking a more glass half full approach. I mean, you do you, man. Just realize that unironically screeching about how this organization is doomed and how you're the only realist in a house full of crazy people is not going to win you many fans here. And I reserve the right to mock your histrionics, just as you reserve the right to mock my crippling pasta addiction.

Well Your not telling me anything I don’t already know ,  so instead of rehashing the same old bs over and over and over again let’s end this song and dance , I’m not here to make fans as you put it 

you enjoy the last 3 games of the season and I’ll be glad when it’s all over