• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HoweFan

2019 Draft

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

"Weapons grade offense"  was your quote I think lol.  Something, something, multitalent superstar.  Ubermensch. 

Seems like you might have got caught up on the HYPE my man.  Better hope he's the next Kane, and better hope your "chess prodigy" outscores Kakko next year or else I'm going to talk MAD s***.

I'll see you in hell, Kakko-smoocher.

1 minute ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

You said hopefully he falls to us at 38 implying we f***ed ourselves to a 7th pick and I said 33 cause I’m still hoping Gary rigs the draft  to help  fill up little caesars arena lol 

Does the lottery also impact on the later rounds?

7 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Impacts where we pick in the later rounds , If we get 8th overall we draft 39 we get 2nd we draft 33 which can be a big difference in helping us land someone who slipped out of the first round or not 

Unless things have changed, I'm pretty positive the lottery only affects the 1st round

17 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

You said hopefully he falls to us at 38 implying we f***ed ourselves to a 7th pick and I said 33 cause I’m still hoping Gary rigs the draft  to help  fill up little caesars arena lol 

5 minutes ago, Dabura said:

The lottery only impacts the 1st round. Beyond the 1st round, pick order is determined by the end-of-season standings.

This.

Also, I said 36, not 38, meaning I think we will finish right where we are now, 27th. I do think we'll move up in the draft lottery, but that only effects the 1st round, not the later rounds.

17 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

This.

Also, I said 36, not 38, meaning I think we will finish right where we are now, 27th. I do think we'll move up in the draft lottery, but that only effects the 1st round, not the later rounds.

Don’t know how I’ve never paid attention to that , guess since it never affected us lol

Well that sucks balls 

if the islanders don’t win the division and get knocked out right away as the first team they get 15th so we get 46th right?

hoping sharks and islanders get knocked out asap , rather get 45-50 picks instead of 55-60 

Edited by nyqvististhefuture

5 minutes ago, HoweFan said:

If we tie either the Oilers or the Ducks how is our draft position decided?

First tie breaker is ROW, which they would both have over us, meaning we finish lower in the standings (higher lottery odds).

3 hours ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I resent your reference. Putin is a solid leader.

He’s taking on legit bad guys in Syria...Watch some YouTube videos on Russian attack helicopters in Syria for a good laugh...Those pilots are cray-cray.

3 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

33 :( 

Whatever the case he should take full of advantage if green gets to a hot start and move his ass around the holiday season to avoid injuries if he can land a 1st rd pick , it would be a big mistake if we miss out on the opportunity of adding a 1st in 2020

sadly just saw limited ntc till feb 1 ... well we ship his ass feb 1 

A smart GM trades a player when he knows he can get the most back. You dont expedite a trade because u fear an injury. They're completely unpredictable.

2 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Maybe it’s because we been making the playoffs for 47 years and avoided clownland 

What is clownland? Is that where eating pasta is an insult?

13 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

A smart GM trades a player when he knows he can get the most back. You dont expedite a trade because u fear an injury. They're completely unpredictable.

What is clownland? Is that where eating pasta is an insult?

Clownland is a fictional place where the Red Wings only win meaningless games to troll their fanbase

38 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

1. Jack Hughes, 17 years old (5-foot-10, 170 pounds), C, USA U-18 (USHL)

2018-19: 41 games, 23 goals, 63 assists, 86 points, 18 PIM, plus-32, 203 shots on goal

Best assets: Compete, skating, hockey sense

Possible NHL comparable: Jack Eichel, Buffalo Sabres center; Connor McDavid, Edmonton Oilers center

NHL Central Scouting analysis: "He's a unique player. He has an unbelievable motor, great speed, but a stride not too dissimilar from Jack Eichel in that he generates speed with a lot of motion and a good core. His ability to be elusive in traffic is similar to what Connor McDavid does; he's not afraid to challenge that opening that others may not be able to get through because he sees beyond with the opportunities there."

Clayton Keller 3.0. Hard pass.