• Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kickazz

Gustav Nyquist traded to Sharks for 2019 Second Round pick and 2020 3rd round conditional pick.

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

So, is Holland finished for the day? 

Dreger reporting that Vanek, Howard, Glendening, and Kronwall are being shopped/asked-about

Wings have to receive significant offer to consider moving Kronwall (unlikely to be traded)
Same with Glendening (unlikely to happen)

Vanek has to agree to the trade for it to happen (unlikely to happen)

I honestly doubt Howard moves either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Zuccarelo injured upon arriving in Dallas, apparently Nill is now shopping for top 6 forwards again.
If Holland had waited maybe he could've pawned Goose off on Nill instead of SJ

But again, Nill probably would've paid about the same like he did for Zucc.

Sucks that there were so many good forwards available this year, but that's just how goes sometimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, rwing said:

Sometimes it’s a good exercise to flip things around. Imagine if Detroit traded a 1st round pick for Nyquist. 

 

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Holland would be slaughtered. Only 45 posts and you are my hero!

Maybe for Kyle Quincey
For Goose? Pass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Holland would be slaughtered. Only 45 posts and you are my hero!

You must not know him. His 401k has a billion dollars. 

12 minutes ago, rwing said:

Sometimes it’s a good exercise to flip things around. Imagine if Detroit traded a 1st round pick for Nyquist. 

Well if Yzerman did that trade then hooray. But if Holland did then lolz. 

Edited by kickazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

As I said , no way sj would have been the only team he’d agree to waive his ntc

AE1867E2-0BA1-4AEF-9DA7-C67C14A4F691.jpeg

He didn't want to go to Montreal cause Tatar. 

Edited by kickazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My thoughts on the trade is still that we should have re-signed him if possible. Being that Holland was unsuccessful at doing that, I am assuming Goose made it known that he wants to test free agency. SJ was smart enough to know this, which is why they offered less. Nyquist was a rental. Everyone knew this which is why the return was less. Or Hollands an idiot, whichever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

My thoughts on the trade is still that we should have re-signed him if possible. Being that Holland was unsuccessful at doing that, I am assuming Goose made it known that he wants to test free agency. SJ was smart enough to know this, which is why they offered less. Nyquist was a rental. Everyone knew this which is why the return was less. Or Hollands an idiot, whichever.

tenor.gif?itemid=4814015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

My thoughts on the trade is still that we should have re-signed him if possible. Being that Holland was unsuccessful at doing that, I am assuming Goose made it known that he wants to test free agency. SJ was smart enough to know this, which is why they offered less. Nyquist was a rental. Everyone knew this which is why the return was less. Or Hollands an idiot, whichever.

Yzerman told him to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, _SP_ said:

Should have pushed for the condition to be a first. That's my only gripe. Zuccarello has TWO conditions that could bump up that trade to two firsts, and we couldn't even get one? Meh.

Still, though, said from the very beginning that people are overvaluing a lot of these guys. Jensen got more, I think, because of his cap hit than his skills. Lot of suitors in play.

San Jose don't have a first until 2022. Their 2021 first is already a conditional in the Karlsson trade.

If the team was going to be SJ, no firsts to go around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wing Across The Pond said:

San Jose don't have a first until 2022. Their 2021 first is already a conditional in the Karlsson trade.

If the team was going to be SJ, no firsts to go around.

Well if that's the case why didn't Holland pull off an elaborate 3-way trade???

Smh lazy GM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Wing Across The Pond said:

San Jose don't have a first until 2022. Their 2021 first is already a conditional in the Karlsson trade.

If the team was going to be SJ, no firsts to go around.

Where did their 2019 and 2020 picks go? The conditions could definitely affect those drafts. The Zuccarello trade involves a 2019 1st...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zuccarello was traded to DAL.

 

...but as far as SJS picks  -- 2019 was for Kane.  20 and 21 both wrapped up in Karlsson conditions.

Edited by e_prime

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Ironic that everyone was demanding that he be on the roster only a short time ago and now everyone demands he be traded away. What a fickle bunch we are.

? Who? He’s a rental and we’re not a contender. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Ironic that everyone was demanding that he be on the roster only a short time ago and now everyone demands he be traded away. What a fickle bunch we are.

To be fair, "only a short time ago" was, like, six years ago. When he was, like, 23.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dabura said:

To be fair, "only a short time ago" was, like, six years ago. When he was, like, 23.

Oh he’s talking about that lol.

yeah back then we also made the playoffs and had two elite centers playing for us.

but let’s leave those deets out cuz fickle clan.

Edited by kickazz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kickazz said:

Oh he’s talking about that lol.

yeah back then we also made the playoffs and had two elite centers playing for us.

but let’s leave those deets out cuz fickle clan.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this