• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Dabura

2019-20 Prospects Thread

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

Neomaxi confirmed avs fan

Love the hype!

He will become the greatest central european defenseman ever. 

Krupp played like 2 games in Detroit. Seriously tho. Krupp was a solid dman when he was in Colorado. Would be disappointed if Seider doesnt become better than Krupp, but would love to have a couple of Uwes on this team going forward.

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

Neomaxi confirmed avs fan

Love the hype!

He will become the greatest central european defenseman ever. 

Seider could become the best Western European defenseman ever.

8 minutes ago, krsmith17 said:

Veleno is the 1C, on a line with future Red Wing Lafreniere, and McIsaac is the 1D. 

Berggren is also listed as Sweden's 2RW.

Seider will be Germany's 1D.

This should be a fun tournament to watch for Red Wings fans.

A Foote on a line with 2 future Red Wings. Someone has a sense of humor.

18 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Another steal by Holland. Kid should have gone first round.

I'm kinda underwhelmed, tbh. Lost all of last season to a back injury. (Granted, that's not his fault.) 2 goals and 11 points thru 22 SHL games this season, which isn't bad but isn't all that great either. Not a bad prospect, but the returns haven't quite been what I'd hoped for. Hopefully he pans out.

5 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

This is pretty common knowledge man... I guess you'd actually have to watch games and follow the team closely to be aware of things like that though... :tounge:

No I was playing the role.of source dick....  you know the guy who posts "Source" in exactly this scenario.   It's been done to me a few times... and since its Christmas I thought why not give what I've once recieved. 

The bold portion is rude, inaccurate, inflammatory and unnecessary... shows what lengths you'll go to protect your boy Zadina from criticism. 

1 hour ago, mackel said:

No I was playing the role.of source dick....  you know the guy who posts "Source" in exactly this scenario.   It's been done to me a few times... and since its Christmas I thought why not give what I've once recieved. 

The bold portion is rude, inaccurate, inflammatory and unnecessary... shows what lengths you'll go to protect your boy Zadina from criticism. 

I was legitimately just f***ing with you. Hence, the tongue emoji. Relax.

So the Griffins had themselves a game tonight.

https://theahl.com/stats/game-center/1020189

Cholowski goal. Seider goal. Two Rasmussen goals.

I love the Seider goal for multiple reasons, the biggest one being that Seider would even be the F1 in the first place...

Dude is pure concentrated DGAF and I love him for it.

15 minutes ago, Dabura said:

So the Griffins had themselves a game tonight.

https://theahl.com/stats/game-center/1020189

Cholowski goal. Seider goal. Two Rasmussen goals.

I love the Seider goal for multiple reasons, the biggest one being that Seider would even be the F1 in the first place...

Dude is pure concentrated DGAF and I love him for it.

Yeah, I watched. Was a pretty good game. All of the players we need to get going had good showings tonight. Svechnikov didn't get a point, but played well, and would have been the 3rd assist on the Cholowski goal. Great setup by Veleno by the way. Ras had a good game, with two goals. Tap in on a beautiful play by Terry and a beautiful tip on a shot from Hicketts. There were a couple times we had all five 1st round picks (Rasmussen, Veleno, Svechnikov, Seider and Cholowski) on the power-play. Hopefully they can build off this game, stay healthy, and go on a bit of a run here. They're currently outside of a playoff spot...

1 minute ago, krsmith17 said:

Yeah, I watched. Was a pretty good game. All of the players we need to get going had good showings tonight. Svechnikov didn't get a point, but played well, and would have been the 3rd assist on the Cholowski goal. Great setup by Veleno by the way. Ras had a good game, with two goals. Tap in on a beautiful play by Terry and a beautiful tip on a shot from Hicketts. There were a couple times we had all five 1st round picks (Rasmussen, Veleno, Svechnikov, Seider and Cholowski) on the power-play. Hopefully they can build off this game, stay healthy, and go on a bit of a run here. They're currently outside of a playoff spot...

Thanks for the report!

Do you think Rasmussen has a realistic shot at forcing his way into a middle-six center role with the Wings next season? I realize it's a really small sample size this season, but it seems like putting up points in a tough 1C role is no big deal for him at the AHL level...