• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

10/17 Short Memory GDT - Red Wings @ Flames - 9:00 PM EST

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, puckloo39 said:

Am I the only one who would be happy if I never saw Blashill again?

While it's tuff to criticize him due to the lack of talent on the roster...We can point out that at times he's a Babcock wannabe, and has some unique ideas when it comes to his forward lines.

4 minutes ago, F.Michael said:

In other news.....Should Grand Master Y sign Mantha to an 8 yr contract extension for $7 to $8 mill per season?

Mantha fanboys were all wet, and juicy over his few games where he shined.

Mantha is Franzen. He's not gonna score every game.

Cool now Hollands team gets to rape us tmrw

I posted in the wrong thread. f*** a duck. That was beyond ugly. Helm lost his s*** like the rest of us. Maybe it really is for the best that a lot of our better prospects are still down in GR. This is ******* embarrassing.

Just now, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

I guarantee the moment this team turns the corner is the moment Seider joins the club. Whether its 10 days from now or 1 year.

I reconciled Seider not being here tonight. I don’t want him to smell the stank of this s***. 

1 minute ago, gcom007 said:

I posted in the wrong thread. f*** a duck. That was beyond ugly. Helm lost his s*** like the rest of us. Maybe it really is for the best that a lot of our better prospects are still down in GR. This is ******* embarrassing.

I reconciled Seider not being here tonight. I don’t want him to smell the stank of this s***. 

Seider is the best player this team has drafted since round 7, 1999. The sooner he joins the better. Hes has only basics to learn in GR.