• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

1/22 Born to be Mild GDT - Red Wings @ Wild - 8:00 PM ET (NBCSN)

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Did mike milbury just said dylan larkin should play wing? Lmao hows that ******* still on the air

Yea he did, he was acting as if Larkin was still playing on Z wing as well and just started playing center this week more or less. 

Sad is that is, I don't even blame him. They've not been worth watching for 2+ seasons now.

Edited by xault

11 hours ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Milbury is a moron and has no buisness being on the air 

He did climb into the stands to kick the s*** out of a fan with a shoe though, so for that I give him a pass.  Also at this point you could put Larks on defence and it wouldn't make a single bit of difference to the outcome of these hockey games.

*edit: forgot to add the beating was with a shoe

Edited by 13dangledangle

9 minutes ago, 13dangledangle said:

He did climb into the stands to kick the s*** out of a fan with a shoe though, so for that I give him a pass.  Also at this point you could put Larks on defence and it wouldn't make a single bit of difference to the outcome of these hockey games.

*edit: forgot to add the beating was with a shoe

Wish the fan kicked his ass . You can put bowman behind the bench and it wouldnt make a difference , i dont know how any competent wings fan expected anything more than being at the bottom of the nhl with the d core we have and abundance of 4th line guys on the team

5 minutes ago, nyqvististhefuture said:

Wish the fan kicked his ass . You can put bowman behind the bench and it wouldnt make a difference , i dont know how any competent wings fan expected anything more than being at the bottom of the nhl with the d core we have and abundance of 4th line guys on the team

Bowman in his prime would 100% make a difference.  Playoff team hell no, but our compete level would be a heck of a lot better.  Bowman is probably the best coach to ever be behind the bench so its silly to think he wouldn't do a better job then Blashill...I think most wings fans knew we were gonna suck, and we actually needed to suck for a better pick.  However the effort hasn't been there and the results of the losses show it, surprised we lose? no.  Surprised loosing games by 3 or 4 goals as much as we have?  yes

1 minute ago, 13dangledangle said:

Bowman in his prime would 100% make a difference.  Playoff team hell no, but our compete level would be a heck of a lot better.  Bowman is probably the best coach to ever be behind the bench so its silly to think he wouldn't do a better job then Blashill...I think most wings fans knew we were gonna suck, and we actually needed to suck for a better pick.  However the effort hasn't been there and the results of the losses show it, surprised we lose? no.  Surprised loosing games by 3 or 4 goals as much as we have?  yes

Blashill knows the firings is coming no matter how hard he tries with this roster. He's phoned it in.

Thanks for the 5 years Blash, you were so much better than Babs...

7 minutes ago, 13dangledangle said:

Ok maybe we’d go from 31 to 27 but like you said no playoffs and we’d still suck balls . Love scotty to death but did you see the teams he had? Did you see one we have now? Not much to work with , its not hard to do a better job than blashill as he’s got no idea what hes doing with lines and pushing guys etc...  

but im not surprised to us losing by 3 goals a game, our d is horrendous and we have likw 6-7 4th line guys scattered in 3 lines dont know what we expected