• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

Red Wings players / prospects on loan

Rate this topic

38 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

So Malik is saying Brome is on his way to Detroit. I thought SHL contracts can't be broken geniuses?

Players on loan with an SHL team (Seider / Veleno) cannot break their contract. Players already signed with an SHL team (Brome / Berggren / Raymond / Johansson), apparently can break their contract. Seems ass backwards to me... Regardless, Seider can't play with the Red Wings until his season (and playoffs) with Rogle is over.

Brome was signed by Detroit before the season in Sweden started and he plays on loan until the NHL season starts, whereas the later signed prospects were only signed with full season contracts.

27 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

Rasmussen is nearly a point per game in the Austrian league. And he has 42 penalty minutes in 18 games...

I'm not going to pretend to have seen a single game, or even know much about the Austrian league, but those numbers are pretty disappointing, no? I would have expected higher point totals and fewer PIM's...

12 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

Maybe it's just me, but I like when my 6'6" 225 lb players have lots of PIMs

I don't think high penalty minutes for a top prospect is ever a good sign. It was a concern for Bertuzzi early on, but he got it under control. Hopefully Ras can do the same. It also depends on the type of penalties. If they're fighting majors and roughing penalties, it's fine I guess. If it's a lot of stick infractions, that's never good...

48 minutes ago, Wings3:16 said:

^^ Isn't that the whole point of wearing one? So you don't spread it to other people or at least there's less of a chance?

Yes. That is entirely the point. Because you can be asymptomatic/presymptomatic and still spread CoVid 19. That has been proven.

Wearing a mask only after you develop symptoms is like putting on a condom after you've already released.

1 hour ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

0nzwYFS.jpg

Lol. Vox is the most illegitimate news source I have ever seen.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

3 hours ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

Maybe it's just me, but I like when my 6'6" 225 lb players have lots of PIMs

2 hours ago, krsmith17 said:

I don't think high penalty minutes for a top prospect is ever a good sign. It was a concern for Bertuzzi early on, but he got it under control. Hopefully Ras can do the same. It also depends on the type of penalties. If they're fighting majors and roughing penalties, it's fine I guess. If it's a lot of stick infractions, that's never good...

Nothing wrong with the young guys playing it rough imho. Experience will tune that out or teach them how to get away with it.

37 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

Ohhhhhh noooooo after 9+ months a new flu has infected less than 6% of the population and killed .001% of people. Shut down small businesses, restrict free travel, and mandate that everyone wears face condoms!

6e9.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're talking in circles. Antagonists point to case counts and death rates as proof that precautions aren't necessary without giving any thought to the fact that those numbers are much lower because of all the precautions.

There is not enough N95 masks available to mandate them. And the reason there is so much leeway on what is an acceptable face covering is because not everyone has access to surgical masks, fitted cloth masks, etc. 

And I laugh when people say it's about "control". What? If it was about controlling people, then why did you have the highest ranking officials in the US government not doing it? You would think that if the government wanted to control us thru mask compliance they wouldn't:

1. Tell us NOT to wear masks for the first few months of the pandemic.

2. Incite civil disobedience by having government leaders not complying.

The "control" argument is completely laughable.

17 hours ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Yes. That is entirely the point. Because you can be asymptomatic/presymptomatic and still spread CoVid 19. That has been proven.

Wearing a mask only after you develop symptoms is like putting on a condom after you've already released.

Lol. Vox is the most illegitimate news source I have ever seen.

Well the bolded explains my three kids...

On 12/22/2020 at 4:40 PM, The 91 of Ryan said:

You know It's quite easy to debunk this BS.
Sweden: No precautions, no restrictions, mask wearing uncommon. Less than 4% of the population affected, .0008% of the population deceased.

False. There is no shortage of n95 masks.

Your dear leaders don't wear them because they are high up enough to know this is all nonsense.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-sweden-cases-idUSKBN28W1  

You sure about Sweden?

No shortage of N95s? So I guess all of the healthcare workers who are forced to reuse them multiple times are all pawns in a plot to kill off doctors and nurses?

Also, N95 masks aren't exactly free and you can't expect everyone to be able to pony up for them.

I don't think you know how tyrannical governments work. Even if they know something is BS they still play the part to encourage compliance. Any half brained world leader knows that their own non-compliance will just encourage sedition.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

3 hours ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

Do you really need me to quote the numbers for you again? The infection rate and fatality rate - despite no action taken by Sweden - is not only similar to other western nations, but lower than most other developed nations. Your precious masks do nothing. Your knee jerk reaction to a "new flu" is a as futile as it is damaging.

I can get an N95 mask delivered next day from Amazon for less than $20.00. Yeah BIG shortage!

Not sure you've come to grips with how retarded the general populace (including yourself apparently) really is...

Your dear leaders don't wear the mask, yet you still do, do as I say not as I do... tell me... who's the one peering through wool here?

Sweden is now seeing cases rise and is about to implement a lockdown. So much for "doing nothing works".

Wow. You can order ONE N95 mask from Amazon? Ooh. Problem solved.Try ordering 320 million and see how that works out. Not to mention they should be changed daily. It would take 2 1/4 billion masks to supply just the US for one week. Perhaps you think that's not a lot?

As I said before, if our leaders knew it was BS and this was all a conspiracy to "control us", you would see every single one of them wear a mask in order to convince us. That's literally how an Orwellian style government works.

On 12/24/2020 at 4:46 AM, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:
On 12/24/2020 at 1:13 AM, The 91 of Ryan said:

Sweden is now seeing cases rise and is about to implement a lockdown. So much for "doing nothing works".

It goes against the swedish constitution to put the country under lockdown. The goverment does not have that authority.

So far we have prohibited servings of alcoholic drinks after 8pm in bars and restaurants. No action taken against any other workplaces or places of commerce. All other restrictions are just strong recomendations.

The swedish CDC themselves argue against implementing any law regarding the use of covid-masks in public places.

20 hours ago, The 91 of Ryan said:

Sweden did nothing and they're still better off than the USA... what's the explanation here? It seems doing something has done absolutely nothing for the US.

The world produces 28 billion+ grams of coffee every single day.
Hong Kong alone goes through 500,000+ pounds of textiles in a single day.

320 million masks is nothing. Production capacity isn't a problem in the slightest.

We're not mass producing n95 masks cause it's not important. Cause survival rates of covid are extremely high. For peters sake a 78 year old has a 92% survival rate. Children are hardly phased by it.

We're dealing with a bad flu. But nutters like you like to larp like it's the black plague cause the CNN told you to.

I just want you to know In the last 30 days I have visited NY, PA, MA, VA, TN, OH, AL, GA, MS, SC, KY, and NC. Unfortunately I did not make it to IN. I enjoyed SC, GA, MS, and AL a lot. Almost no one was wearing masks in those states. It was refreshing not to get side glances from your fellow NPCs every-time I walk into a restaurant unmasked for a change. I'm still not sick. And my behavior is still unchanged. What gives? I am literally begging to get sick here. Friday I'm heading to NYC (again) hopefully I can finally catch this thing and start my own super spreader event.

If we cant agree on the basic scientific principle that putting a barrier between an infected person and a non-infected person reduces infections, than there is literally no chance of having a logical discussion here.

5 times out of 6, I'll walk away from a game of Russian Roulette. That doesn't defeat the argument that playing it is stupid.

1 hour ago, krsmith17 said:

3 out of the top 6 aint bad.

Just now, F.Michael said:

Maybe he just needs to stay on wing...Ovie eat yur heart out.

I've been saying for a while that I think he'd be good in the "Bertuzzi" type role, being the complimentary winger to a shooter. I think Veleno would be good opposite Zadina and a higher end center. A line of Zadina and Veleno flanking Kent Johnson or Matt Benier would look pretty good as a 2nd line.