• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

krsmith17

Red Wings players / prospects on loan

Rate this topic

So far there are 5 Red Wings players / prospects on loan to different European Leagues...

Filip Hronek - Mountfield HK (Czech Extraliga)

Filip Zadina - HC Ocelari Trinec (Czech Extraliga)

Moritz Seider - Adler Mannheim (DEL)

Gustav Lindstrom - Almtuna IS (HockeyAllsvenskan)

Mathias Brome - Orebro HK (SHL)

Does anyone know when regular season games start up for these leagues?

I'm not sure if this was regular season or some sort of pre-season game, but Hronek had a goal and an assist, including his patented bomb from the left side on the power-play, in a 5-1 win...

Other than the players that the Red Wings have loaned to Europe, there are also a few others that have been, and will continue to play in Europe this coming season, regardless what happens with the NHL...

Jonatan Berggren - Skelleftia AIK (SHL)

Albert Johansson - Farjestad BK (SHL)

I expect big things from both of these players this season...

EDIT: How can I forget about this guy...

Elmer Soderblom - Frolunda HC (SHL)

Edited by krsmith17

Thanks for the clip.                                                                                                                              Not sure when these leagues start, but good to see them get some playing time and experience. Especially when the NHL season is in question.

3 minutes ago, WRusco said:

Thanks for the clip.                                                                                                                              Not sure when these leagues start, but good to see them get some playing time and experience. Especially when the NHL season is in question.

Regular season has started for these leagues.

Hronek, Johansson and Berggren, all with a goal and an assist in their first game.

On 9/21/2020 at 2:22 PM, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Filip "soft periphery trigger man" Zagina

One dimensional and soft.  He should be packed with a 2nd or 3rd rounder for something before his value craters. 

37 minutes ago, mackel said:

One dimensional and soft.  He should be packed with a 2nd or 3rd rounder for something before his value craters. 

Well, good job Yzerman didn't do this with Kucherov after his first season. 9G/9A in 53 games as a 20 year old. (Zadina had 8G/7A in 28 games by the way)

10 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Well, good job Yzerman didn't do this with Kucherov after his first season. 9G/9A in 53 games as a 20 year old. (Zadina had 8G/7A in 28 games by the way)

Right? Mind blowing how folks refuse to give a 20 year old kid a chance. Guys like Makar or Q.Huges who come in and dominate right away are the exception, not the rule. 

12 minutes ago, marcaractac said:

Right? Mind blowing how folks refuse to give a 20 year old kid a chance. Guys like Makar or Q.Huges who come in and dominate right away are the exception, not the rule. 

Well I doubt there's much thought being put into it.......

2 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Well I doubt there's much thought being put into it.......

Readily apparent. No one takes into consideration the lack of talent on this team. The majority of players are bottom 6 or 4th line players. How can you expect a 20 year old to improve with no talant around him.

1 minute ago, WRusco said:

Readily apparent. No one takes into consideration the lack of talent on this team. The majority of players are bottom 6 or 4th line players. How can you expect a 20 year old to improve with no talant around him.

Yep. Yet he scored at a 26G pace over 82 games as a 20 year old rookie. I have zero issues with this prospect. 

1 minute ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Yep. Yet he scored at a 26G pace over 82 games as a 20 year old rookie. I have zero issues with this prospect. 

I don't have issues with Zadina, I thought he was progressing nicely despite having 0 talent around him. Not really huge improvements, but steady. I really see him in the middle 6 roll.

9 minutes ago, WRusco said:

I don't have issues with Zadina, I thought he was progressing nicely despite having 0 talent around him. Not really huge improvements, but steady. I really see him in the middle 6 roll.

Middle 6 eh? If he ends up as a third line winger (he won't) I'd consider that a hard fail. 

8 hours ago, marcaractac said:

Making conclusions based on limited evidence, confirmation bias, and facts that have yet to be revealed?

It's what all the cool kids are doing.

Edited by Neomaxizoomdweebie

1 hour ago, Neomaxizoomdweebie said:

Making conclusions based on limited evidence, confirmation bias, and facts that have yet to be revealed?

It's what all the cool kids are doing.

Oh he'll be great. Ignore his play. 26 goal pace! Next kucherov! Thanks always right draft pedigree. 

53 minutes ago, ChristopherReevesLegs said:

Oh he'll be great. Ignore his play. 26 goal pace! Next kucherov! Thanks always right draft pedigree. 

He will. I haven't. He'll hit 30 before Mantha. He leans more towards Kuch than bust FFS. No, thanks be to thee o' righteous one! 

8 hours ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

He will. I haven't. He'll hit 30 before Mantha. He leans more towards Kuch than bust FFS. No, thanks be to thee o' righteous one! 

I don't think Zadina will hit 30 goals before Mantha, but I do think Zadina will hit 30 goals at a younger age than Mantha.

Mantha will be 26 the first time he hits 30 goals (2020-21). Zadina will be 22 the first time he hits 30 goals (2021-22). He will come close this coming season, and a couple jackasses will still call him a bust...