• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Euro_Twins

2020 Free Agency

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Akakabuto said:

I hope the deal with Ryan is a bag of cash on day one so we get to offer a completely free player at deadline.

Screams that type of deal. Yzerman doesn't give a s*** about winning he's just signing bargain players.

Just now, amato said:

i'm guessing the allure for Ryan is being able to compete for a top six spot on a prove yourself deal. probably not a lot of teams willing to offer him that. 

Exactly. "Ryan I'm giving you top line minutes to revive your career after boozin a floozin in Ottawa."

"Done"

Just now, krsmith17 said:

$5M for the next 4 years for a middle six, declining, undersized center... No thanks...

I'd prefer Turris, but if it's Johnson, wait for Tampa to buy him out, and then sign him short term at half the salary...

Bad take

7 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

I love this because it was stated that he had TONS of interest and for him to knowingly go to a rebuilding team over a contender speaks volumes. Imagine this type of interaction once we are competitive and contending again. 

Just now, SwedeLundin77 said:

I love this because it was stated that he had TONS of interest and for him to knowingly go to a rebuilding team over a contender speaks volumes. Imagine this type of interaction once we are competitive and contending again. 

it all starts with this. Despite us being the worst team last year, players respect Yzerman.

Just now, DonHakan said:

Bad take

Feel free to elaborate and discuss. Turris is enticing because of how well he played with Mantha. Those two ripped it up last year together. I'm not against getting Johnson, but it would be stupid to claim him when they could sign him as a UFA for a less and shorter term. Yzerman's connection with him likely helps as well.

Feel free to elaborate and discuss. Turris is enticing because of how well he played with Mantha. Those two ripped it up last year together. I'm not against getting Johnson, but it would be stupid to claim him when they could sign him as a UFA for a less and shorter term. Yzerman's connection with him likely helps as well.

Did that vitamin I told you to take help you remember your password?

So your saying you want Mantha on the 2nd line?