• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The 91 of Ryans

New New Prospects Thread

Rate this topic

Wallinder is going to be an absolute unit. I was watching a bunch of his tape last night and I'm a believer now. I've come full circle on him, always thought his offense wasn't good enough but I was wrong about him. All of these guys (Seider, Raymond, Edvinsson, Mazur, Kasper, Wallinder) need to fill out, but once they do the pure athleticism on our team (to go with Larkin, Walman, Ras) is going to be crazy hard to deal with.

Edited by kipwinger

7 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Wallinder is going to be an absolute unit. I was watching a bunch of his tape last night and I'm a believer now. I've come full circle on him, always thought his offense wasn't good enough but I was wrong about him. All of these guys (Seider, Raymond, Edvinsson, Mazur, Kasper, Wallinder) need to fill out, but once they do we're pure athleticism on our team (to go with Larkin, Walman, Ras) is going to be crazy hard to deal with.

insert one elite offensive player into this young core and hit play

The way I see it we need a center, a power winger, and a right handed defenseman. I'd look to target the forwards with the earlier picks and the defenseman with the later picks. I like Smith/Moore/Yager/Danielson (in that order) with the first pick, Barlow/Ziemmer/Stramel with the second pick, and Dragecevic/Brzustewicz/Willander with one of our 2nd rounders. 

Look at this horse. He's an absolute monster. Way thicker than he looks in his gear.

This is probably my favorite interview all season. Edvinsson straight up shrugs off mentions of Nathan MacKinnon and Matthew Tkachuk like they're not sh*t and then very matter of factly threatens to beat the hell out of everyone in the league when Daniella and Art mention he knows MMA.

Edited by kipwinger

12 hours ago, kipwinger said:

Look at this horse. He's an absolute monster. Way thicker than he looks in his gear.

This is probably my favorite interview all season. Edvinsson straight up shrugs off mentions of Nathan MacKinnon and Matthew Tkachuk like they're not sh*t and then very matter of factly threatens to beat the hell out of everyone in the league when Daniella and Art mention he knows MMA.

"If someone does something to my teammate I will stand up for them, If they do something to me I will stand up for myself....of course I am not going to backdown"

Maybe he influences Mo to be a bit nastier..as he has his back

Cant wait to see him full time next year...

16 minutes ago, AtlantaHotWings said:

"If someone does something to my teammate I will stand up for them, If they do something to me I will stand up for myself....of course I am not going to backdown"

Maybe he influences Mo to be a bit nastier..as he has his back

Cant wait to see him full time next year...

If this guy puts in his time in the weight room, he will be the best defender in the NHL.  He's HUGE.  But he needs to be huge in an Arnold Schwarznegger way and not a Manute Bol way.  If his legs go from twigs to tree trunks, its going to be super fun watching him manhandle players.

16 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

Or maybe he cant wait to get out of that s***hole country

Cyka bylat!

Was his father assissinated by Putin because his son was better than Vlad at hockey? Or did his classically Russian alcoholic father mainline vodka and then decide to go swimming at 9pm at night in a pond in April. We may never know. 

3 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

Cyka bylat!

Was his father assissinated by Putin because his son was better than Vlad at hockey? Or did his classically Russian alcoholic father mainline vodka and then decide to go swimming at 9pm at night in a pond in April. We may never know. 

Why not both?

32 minutes ago, Walman6million said:

Cyka bylat!

Such is life in s***hole country. Die from getting killed by the commies or in an alcohol related accident or poisoning

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

We never really wanted in anyway…

Tony-Soprano-smoking-a-cigar-brightened.

It's very much a shame to hear yous say dat. It would be a terrible shame, and it would break my heart, if something awful were to happen to yous... or your children, or your business, and I couldn't personally be there to help yous. Protect yous. I really think you should reconsider such a generous offer. The world is a dangerous place. All kinds of whoopsie doosie accidents can happen...

Edited by Walman6million

On 4/7/2023 at 1:58 AM, kipwinger said:

Three point night for Carter Mazur in his fourth AHL game. That brings him up to four points in four games. Is that good? I can't really tell if that's good or not.

Make that 5 points in 5. This kid is gonna make the Wings roster out of camp. Tyler who?

1 hour ago, Axl Foley said:

Scott will just call him Maz-Dog

No there's only one dog allowed at a time. Emdog --> Glendog --> Troydog --> Eddog.

We're gonna be stuck with the Eddog for a while. 

Mazur can be Laser and play on the same line as Razor.