• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Scott R Lucidi

Eddog vs. Seider

Rate this topic

Through the power of Christ and Pavel Datsyuk we have finally defeated the alphabet ppl and cast their warmup jerseys to the wind. Once again the NHL will be a league for only heterosexual men. Praise Gary. 

12 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

What mods?

This is a hardline freedom of speech board now. But you are not free from reprecussions for your speech.

Which is getting reported, banned, and then having to spend 4 min making a new account with a temp email. 

45 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

https://octopusthrower.com/2023/07/26/detroit-red-wings-simon-edvinsson-earn-spot/

Edvinsson is the 2nd best defenseman in the organization.  If he's healthy, he should be logging minutes with the Red Wings.

I definitely agree.  I am absolutely insistent that a top 10 pick needs to be in an NHL opening night lineup for his draft + 3 season

Edvinsson had surgery in May with an expected 4-6 month recovery time. He'll be in GR to get back into game shape. 

It's ridiculous to expect a 20-year-old defenseman, who cannot put in work at the gym all summer, to step into the NHL and produce to start the season. Let's be realistic here. 

4 hours ago, marcaractac said:

Edvinsson had surgery in May with an expected 4-6 month recovery time. He'll be in GR to get back into game shape. 

It's ridiculous to expect a 20-year-old defenseman, who cannot put in work at the gym all summer, to step into the NHL and produce to start the season. Let's be realistic here. 

May + 4 months = September.  Im not counting him out.  And I agree with you if he's still in recovery.  I prefaced my statement with "If Healthy", for that reason.