• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dabura

DeBrincat

Rate this topic

34 minutes ago, Jonas Mahonas said:

agreed.  8x6 would be good for both sides.

Yup 8x6 is my guess as well, That's pretty much meeting in the middle.

8 hours ago, joesuffP said:

Larkin + Raymond 

for

Stutzle + Debrincat

Larkin tells Ottawa to take a flying dump. They need to add Brady Tkachuk as well.

We've all heard the talk, trade is basically done, Yzerman is now working on the extension. I saw somewhere that he isn't concerned about the contract value, he just doesn't want the term. I'm very curious to see what the trade is. I'd hate to lose Beggren. Can we get it done with Kubalik being the player going? Or Fabbri? Hopefully it's not Berggren AND Kubalik. I guess we'll only know if they can agree on the term.

I wonder if Brattstrom is coming here too? Where would he fit in on the D if so?

Edited by LeftWinger

16 minutes ago, cwilson said:

We just may blow this signing. I hope not. We all know DCat isn’t the missing piece, but he sure will help getting us there. 

Im pretty indifferent to the whole thing. Wont be mad if hes not added. Would be mad if SY gives up a lot for him.

DCat is a good player, but not one that seriously changes our fortunes.

I don’t buy into this whole ”he only wants Detroit long term”-s***. Probably his prefered destination but he wants to get payed. Ottawa has reportedly had a deal in place with multiple teams. All depending on him signing a contract. My guess is Stevie holding firm on term and Debrincats agent is now working the other teams. 

5 minutes ago, Akakabuto said:

I don’t buy into this whole ”he only wants Detroit long term”-s***. Probably his prefered destination but he wants to get payed. Ottawa has reportedly had a deal in place with multiple teams. All depending on him signing a contract. My guess is Stevie holding firm on term and Debrincats agent is now working the other teams. 

Yzerman being cheap and him realizing it might not be worth the pay cut to return to "farmington hills, MI"

Woooooooooo!!  Definitely not as much as I thought we’d have to give.  Love Kubalik but he was no doubt signing elsewhere for a higher salary next offseason also so I’m glad he could help us in this situation.

getting DeBrincat is huge for us and Yzerplan, god speed

How did Yzerman pull off that trade, only having to give up Kubalik, Sebrango, and a couple picks? I thought maybe Raymond or Kasper would have to be included by now.

That's why the Larkin contact is so important, only Mo can make more than Larkin.

1 minute ago, Barrie said:

How did Yzerman pull off that trade, only having to give up Kubalik, Sebrango, and a couple picks? I thought maybe Raymond or Kasper would have to be included by now.

That's why the Larkin contact is so important, only Mo can make more than Larkin.

Dorion had no leverage; DeBrincat wanted to come here and the other teams on his list couldn't really make it work. :cool:

20 minutes ago, Barrie said:

Witchcraft perhaps?  Mind melding ?