• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
The 91 of Ryans

KANE!!!!! _GDT vs Sharks_2023-12-7_8:00 AST

Rate this topic

It's Febuary 25th, 2024, in Chicago. Chris Chelios proudly walks onto the ice of the United Center. It's jersey retirement night.

The lights dim, the crowd cheers, and that red #7 jersey begins to unfold. But wait... that 7 looks more like a 2... there must be some mistake, the sweater going up says #24. 

Before anyone can react Chelsea Dagger suddenly BOOMS over the loud speakers. DA DUH DUH DUH DA DUH. 

BY GAWDDD THATS PATRICKS KANES MUSIC!

Rushing on to the ice it's Patrick Kane with tag team partner Alex Debrincat hot on his heels. By now its clear its not a hawks jersey hanging, but a wings #24. The entire setup was a trap.

Chelly turns on the home team, he and Kaner each grabbing one of Bedards shoulders and double suplexing into his fellow hawks teammates who tumble and sprawl on to the ice. 

By now Debrincat has returned with a ladder from under the ice. Setting it up for Chelly to climb and retreive his jersey.

But wait...

A rogue beer can flys out from the crowd towards the owners box. It's a Budweiser and its caught by...COREY PERRY?? Perry downs it like popeye and proceeds to viscously assault Kyle Davidson with a trash can. Oh the humanity.

What I like is we have a potential scorer on each line and maybe with Ras down to the 4th line he can gain some confidence back and reset to where he was before the broken kneecap...

Derek on the decision

https://www.freep.com/videos/sports/nhl/red-wings/2023/12/06/red-wings-ready-to-throw-patrick-kane-to-the-sharks-thursday/71828245007/

Edited by AtlantaHotWings
added info

Those forward lines are really good. If we can get Edvinsson in the lineup and maybe shore up our goaltending at the deadline we're a really competitive team. We've got scoring on every line, responsible centers on each line, lefty/righty on each line, size, toughness, skill. Aaaaannnnd we're getting our lineup sorted earlier than most so we've got 75% of the season to work on chemistry and gain reps. We could really be on to something here.

Veleno-Larkin-Raymond

Debrincat-Compher-Kane

Fabbri-Copp-Perron

Ras-Fischer-Sprong

Kostin

Walman-Seider

Edvinsson-Gostisbehere

Chiarot-Holl

Petry

1 hour ago, Akakabuto said:

dont get hurt. dont get hurt. dont get hurt

Trust me I don't want any kind of injury and a return to some glory for him say 30 goals( I AM KIDDING). But If he does get hurt this is the time to do it so we can move forward with replacement strategies. 

My biggest issue right now is that I am suffering from Blackhawkslimitis the same condition I had with Chelios. Hopefully it passes after a few game winning goals from Kane. 

21 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

Those forward lines are really good. If we can get Edvinsson in the lineup and maybe shore up our goaltending at the deadline we're a really competitive team. We've got scoring on every line, responsible centers on each line, lefty/righty on each line, size, toughness, skill. Aaaaannnnd we're getting our lineup sorted earlier than most so we've got 75% of the season to work on chemistry and gain reps. We could really be on to something here.

Veleno-Larkin-Raymond

Debrincat-Compher-Kane

Fabbri-Copp-Perron

Ras-Fischer-Sprong

Kostin

Walman-Seider

Edvinsson-Gostisbehere

Chiarot-Holl

Petry

That's what even the knuckleheads on ESPN said.  This situation is way better than a trade deadline acquisition as it gives us a lot of games plus practices to get our poop in a group. Maybe even get that defense shell with a lead figured out by end of Feb. 

Won't be an easy game tonight and Zadina scores 100% guarantee. 

Sharks last 6:

4-3 Home Win vs Vancouver

2-1 Road Win vs Washington

3-0 Road Loss vs Boston

6-3 Road Win vs New Jersey

6-5 Road Loss vs New York Rangers

5-4 Road Win vs New York Islanders

Just now, The 91 of Ryans said:

I'd feel better about hypothetically good Kane if ACTUALLY good Compher was also playing tonight FFS

He isn't? I'm just hearing this. So Debrincat and Kane will have Copp then? Not ideal but also not the end of the world. So it's this?

Veleno-Larkin-Raymond

Dcat-Copp-Kane

Fabbri-Ras-Perron

Kostin-Fischer-Sprong

2 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

He isn't? I'm just hearing this. So Debrincat and Kane will have Copp then? Not ideal but also not the end of the world. So it's this?

Veleno-Larkin-Raymond

Dcat-Copp-Kane

Fabbri-Ras-Perron

Kostin-Fischer-Sprong

KHAN!! says this

Fabbri-Larkin-Raymond

DeBrincat-Veleno-Kane

Rasmussen-Copp-Perron

Kostin-Fischer-Sprong

Compher is not skating.

22 minutes ago, The 91 of Ryans said:

Derek is realllllllly trying to make Veleno happen

Who knew that JT Compher was going to be so important to our team that taking him out of the lineup would cause major disruptions throughout our forward group?

Oh...that's right...I did. That dude is f*cking awesome.