Has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in Minnesotaaaaaa

25 minutes ago, TLGTrico said:

Call up berggren just to sit him and go 11 and 7.  Yeah I'm sure that's going to change his mind about signing extension

Bergreen has not been officially recalled. 

So I don’t know how you play someone tonight that’s still technically in the AHL

What better way to let your team know you have no faith in them than to let every other team in the division improve while you stand pat. Good call Steve.

Also, can we learn to f*cking pass or no? I know I've been beating this drum all season long but watch how we pass. We don't even attempt to pass tape to tape. Nada, just the ol' Jonathan Ericsson special...fling the puck into space and hope one of your guys gets to it first.

5 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

What better way to let your team know you have no faith in them than to let every other team in the division improve while you stand pat. Good call Steve.

Also, can we learn to f*cking pass or no? I know I've been beating this drum all season long but watch how we pass. We don't even attempt to pass tape to tape. Nada, just the ol' Jonathan Ericsson special...fling the puck into space and hope one of your guys gets to it first.

I look at it different Kip 

no move is a

I  think you guys can do this and do the black sheep under rated thing in the playoffs 

Edited by AtlantaHotWings

Just now, AtlantaHotWings said:

I look at it different Kip 

no move is a

I  think you guys can do this and do the black under rated thing in the playoffs 

I'd agree with you if we went into the deadline kicking everyone's ass. But we limped in with four straight losses and our best player out for two weeks. I think these guys needed something. Instead it just comes across as SY essentially saying "I never cared about this season anyway".

This team is flatter than f*ck. Tell me they didn't have the wind taken out of their sails today.

8 hours ago, Troy McClure said:

Darkness
Imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in Detroit
Wings my holding celllllllll

Yzerman
Has taken my sight
Taken my speech
Taken my hearing
Taken my arms
Taken my legs
Taken my soul
Left me with life in Minnesotaaaaaa

Hold my post as I wish for bannnnns

Oh please, Let's Go Weeeeeeengs

At the very least have Berggren ready to go for the game tonight if you're not going to do anything at the deadline. Something to give the boys a little pick me up. These guys played there asses of for two months, they're looking at their phones all day long wondering what the GM is going to do to get them some help, and instead he trades away the toughest dude on their team. Pretty anti-climactic. No wonder they're playing flat.

Trevor just asked SY "what kind of message does it send your team when you don't make a move" and Yzerman stuttered like an absolutely fool.

16 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

At the very least have Berggren ready to go for the game tonight if you're not going to do anything at the deadline. Something to give the boys a little pick me up. These guys played there asses of for two months, they're looking at their phones all day long wondering what the GM is going to do to get them some help, and instead he trades away the toughest dude on their team. Pretty anti-climactic. No wonder they're playing flat.

Trevor just asked SY "what kind of message does it send your team when you don't make a move" and Yzerman stuttered like an absolutely fool.

Agree if he was not being traded get his butt to AZ 

And your other points I have to agree to

36 minutes ago, kipwinger said:

I'd agree with you if we went into the deadline kicking everyone's ass. But we limped in with four straight losses and our best player out for two weeks. I think these guys needed something. Instead it just comes across as SY essentially saying "I never cared about this season anyway".

This team is flatter than f*ck. Tell me they didn't have the wind taken out of their sails today.

You could feel it in the air. Team needed a spark. Or another goalie. 

Yzerman must realllllllly hate giving away draft picks. 

Man seemed extra cranky tonight talking to Trevor. Like pizzzed. Even publicly called out team defence. I think he wants to see how the young RFas handled this ‘playoff push’. Maybe he’s not happy.