• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sting 11

OFFICIAL: Todd Bertuzzi a Red Wing

Rate this topic

517 posts in this topic

Jason Blake does not even come close to comparing to a healthy Todd Bertuzzi. Get well Bert, and get well soon!!!! :) I am very stoked about this!!!!!

Oh Boy

I should search back to the Bert-Moore threads and see what hypocrites are welcoming Todd and slammed him when that incident went down.

It's so funny, I thought you guys all said Bertuzzi would *NEVER* don the Winged Wheel?

:lol::lol:

uh, I think a lot of people said they would never want him to wear the winged wheel. That's different.

junior hockey prospect and a conditional pick and it is official!!!

good trade....

I still hope we can get Blake still but I think we are done.

I'm happy with what we did even if no Blake

I just want to know what's up with the pending trade conference call, and various stages of approval stuff .... I can't get excited until it's a 100% done deal!

Holy crap...12 threads at once, we broke the site! Well done!

Edit: Oops...make that 14 threads.

Yes, we did...thanks to the other mods who helped clean this up, I was really struggling getting site access to merge up those dupe threads! :thumbup:

I'll replace my "more to come" w/ the TSN article shortly.

I had a feeling Kenny would pull off something major in the final hour.Were not looking so bad now are we guys?? Bertuzzi and Calder will add exactly what we need up front.:clap:

Good job Kenny!!!!

Bertuzzi...

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

...no seriously, i'm scared. Weber and/or Vishnevsky better be on the ice every time that Bertuzzi is out there.

Edited by Legionnaire11

I'm such a hypocrite. I rallied against Bert the whole time but I'm so excited right now. This could be really good.

I have a feeling this board will be full of hypocrits by the end of the day...

I can honestly say though, that I defended Bertuzzi all along...

As long as Bertuzzi is able to play, this is a great move....

Oh Boy

I should search back to the Bert-Moore threads and see what hypocrites are welcoming Todd and slammed him when that incident went down.

It's so funny, I thought you guys all said Bertuzzi would *NEVER* don the Winged Wheel?

yeah... no kidding. it's pretty odd to me to hear this trade is done. from the team perspective however, this could be a huge pickup

Oh Boy

:lol::lol:

Definitely not me. That incident actually made me like Bert a lot more. I don't condone what he did, but I love someone who will stick up for his teammates. So it wasn't me.... :)

to quote Team America

f*** YEAH!

brutus

hope he is healthy enough to make a difference....

think he and cheli are going to go out for a beer and buddy up?

the pick can become a 1st rounder if they make the conf finals.

But regardless, a tremendous move by kenny. Our 2nd line all of a sudden looks great.