• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sting 11

OFFICIAL: Todd Bertuzzi a Red Wing

Rate this topic

It's too bad the Avs suck (ok not really :D )....he could have added some spark back into the rivalry.

I like both moves Holland has made so far (I reserve the right to change my mind depending on who the prospect is, but unless he moved Howard or Kindl I'm probably happy with it). If Bertuzzi is healthy, that could be a HUGE pickup for us. Better than getting Guerin (again, IF he's healthy) and cheaper.

-Tim

Yeah, he'd add spark allright.

Jeez, I wished I had a damn time machine to post this thread back in 2004.

Where's dicksmack?

I'm refreshing to wait to see what that tard has to say abou the trade.

Edited by MarkusNaslund

Eating crow....Sorry Kenny. Apologies all around.

Chelios: be nice to bert.

You shut up, Kenny is worthless remember?

This is so sweet, I always liked Bert, and if stays healthy we are a force.

Calder - Williams + Bertuzzi

Gotta love it

Holland made two pretty smart moves. didn't give up a lot and brought players who could provide a spark to this team and fit exactly where we were weak. I like this a lot

It's a gamble, but depending on the prospect, it's probably a pretty good gamble. I like the move. If he isn't healthy, he won't provide much. If he's anything like he used to be before the back problem, he'll be the absolute perfect fit. Probably he'll be somewhere in between, which would still be an upgrade over any other forward from the 2nd line down.

Oh Boy

I should search back to the Bert-Moore threads and see what hypocrites are welcoming Todd and slammed him when that incident went down.

It's so funny, I thought you guys all said Bertuzzi would *NEVER* don the Winged Wheel?

:lol::lol:

You won't find me in that list!

I was probably one of the few that shook his hand and welcomed him back to the NHL at the joe his first game back after the suspension....

Offsides also approves of this deal!

Great jerb, Kenny! At least no one can blame anything on him now!

I think its a good deal. We need someone like him, hopefully he's healthy and ready to go. The West has been making big deals and we NEEDED to answer. I like it.

Alright I will admit over the weeks I didn't want Bertuzzi because the price was 1st rounder AND prospect for a guy that hasn't played...BUT since it is a conditional pick and a prospect I think that it is worth the risk and I feel that it is a good trade....I never didn't want Bert I didn't want him for the price tag...which came down...

I still want Blake but...Probably won't happen...I'm still happy with deadline though...

If we add another guy, it won't be Blake... We got Calder because we believe he can be a top six winger, and he'll be on a line with Lang and Bertuzzi. We will try and get Mayers if we can, if not maybe someone like Gelinas possibly? Please Kenny, if you aren't done, get MAYERS!!!!

They keep saying he is healthy...this is a very enigmatic deal in that sense though if you ask me...he was supposed to be back then he didn't come back...I'm really, really curious to see when he'll be seeing gametime...you'd think ASAP...

Great, now how is jellytoast going to take the news that this fat a-hole is on the team?!

Bert is a pox on the wings chances this year. Mark my words, we will not get out of the first round because of this fat tool

Oh Boy

I should search back to the Bert-Moore threads and see what hypocrites are welcoming Todd and slammed him when that incident went down.

It's so funny, I thought you guys all said Bertuzzi would *NEVER* don the Winged Wheel?

:lol::lol:

Except for me my friend, i've always liked big bert

WELCOME BERT YOU WILL LOOK GOOD IN A WINGS JERSEY.... HR40 I LOVE IT ;)

Guest GordieSid&Ted

Great jerb, Kenny! At least no one can blame anything on him now!

I think its a good deal. We need someone like him, hopefully he's healthy and ready to go. The West has been making big deals and we NEEDED to answer. I like it.

HA! For a conditional 1st rounder only if we make the conference finals......that's f-in beautiful. Other GM's gave up their 1st rounders for sure. Kenny managed to get Bert and if we don't make the CF's then we keep the 1st rounder.

This is a prime example of why Holland is regarded as one of the best GM's in all of sports and why Holland haters are about as bright as......well, no need to finish this sentence. You all know who you are.

Damn, actually I didn't believe Holland would pull this one off. I was scared all he'll get is Calder. Anyway, hope the prospect is Emmerton, I'm going to be pissed if Kindl went to Florida. The Panthers seem to like such short named Czechs or Slovaks ... Olesz, Mezei, Kreps, Frolik, Kolnik Kindl Damn guys, I really hope not Kindl..

Anyway, welcome to the boat Bert! Stay healthy..