• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sting 11

OFFICIAL: Todd Bertuzzi a Red Wing

Rate this topic

For those that are happy (and the vast majority are), congratulations!

Hilarious seeing twelve separate threads on Bert, though.

David

Haha seriously. I refreshed my page and the entire forum was "Bertuzzi a Wing. Bertuzzi to Detroit. Bertuzzi is a Wing. Bertuzzi. Bertuzzi. Bertuzzi. Bertuzzi!"

prospect is Shawn Matthias

I'm one of the hypocrites...I thought Bert was a thug when the Moore incident happened but I am over the moon about this deal...I can't wait to see him wearing the Winged Wheel

Hate to be the one to bring this up... but this means that Hudler or Flip probably sits (when everyone is healthy):

Datsyuk - Zetterberg - Holmstrom

Calder - Lang - Bertuzzi

Maltby - Draper - Franzen

Cleary - Filppula - Samuelsson

(Hudler, Kopecky)

Wow. Kenny did something.

And you know...even if it doesn't pay off, I'm gonna give him credit for pulling the trigger and at least TRYING. And it doesn't even seem that he overpaid either. If we don't reach the Conference Finals, it's just a prospect. Not too bad a deal.

Suddenly, our playoff hopes seem quite good. On paper, it looks like we're the team to beat. It all comes down to health and on-ice performance...Can we get it done? I would believe Bertuzzi is ready to play, I doubt Holland would push that hard for a guy who will still be out.....

Hate to be the one to bring this up... but this means that Hudler or Flip probably sits (when everyone is healthy):

Datsyuk - Zetterberg - Holmstrom

Calder - Lang - Bertuzzi

Maltby - Draper - Franzen

Cleary - Filppula - Samuelsson

(Hudler, Kopecky)

well, for now, Cleary and Sammy are hurt for a bit so it will be a couple of weeks before babs will have to deal with who sits