• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

Pre-GAME 6: (4/22) Red Wings @ Flames - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

For real! What are they waiting for...the Flames season to end? I guess tonight then... :P

They are waiting for the game to start so Iginlame and Langklown can still play at home and give their team a shot of another upset. Typical NHL with Canadian teams.

I don't think I've ever wanted to win one game so badly. I hated the Flames coming into this series and now I hate them even more. The good news for us is that I can't really see the Wings coming out flat tonight with everything that went down yesterday. If we stick to our game, we should win with ease.

The true test of a team is how well they respond under pressure. I know we've lost Brett, but I expect us to come out and give them a beat down to within an inch of their lives - but to do it in the best possible way - on the scoreboard. No stupid penalties, no reprisals, just go out and beat them down where it counts. NO MERCY

Eleven hours until gametime, and still no news of suspensions? Dumb. It shouldn't take this long to decide. It should simply go like this:

McClennan: 10 games

Langkow: 3 games

Iginla and anyone else: 0 games

Agalloch, I love your avatar. Awesome!

Sorry almost a duplicate post.

I'm going to pop over on tsn.ca and see if they have any updates.

Edited by Kira

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

I think your team needs to man up and stop crying like pansies..

You mean like the pansy Calgary Flames who get their asses kicked on the scoreboard so they start crying like babies and trying to pick fights with the likes of Draper and Zetterberg. HAHA ooooh their tough guys now! Losers. I cant wait to dominate the s***ty flames in their own building.

You mean like the pansy Calgary Flames who get their asses kicked on the scoreboard so they start crying like babies and trying to pick fights with the likes of Draper and Zetterberg. HAHA ooooh their tough guys now! Losers. I cant wait to dominate the s***ty flames in their own building.

hahaha. It's ashame that they have to resort to what they did just because they could not score.

Hey everyone i'm new here, anyway, my thoughts on the game are that we take care of the Flamers tonight and then get to see the faces of the fans after their team loses.

Welcome to the boards!! Yes, it shall be quite satisfying to see the Flames go out in round one. :D

retarded bull s*** penalties caused by the inability to control even the most basic of emotions leads to a total collapse by calgary.

5-2 wings.

kipper will get run. bert steve moores iginla. hasek fights playUNfair. and 11 calgary fans take on the remaining wings on the bench and are slaughtered by franzen who exacts his revenge by taking off his skates and cutting people up.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

well at least thats the only thing left to happen after what transpired tonight...

tough game, wings keep control and dominate.

Prediction:

The good news?

The Flames come dressed in wrestling attire and get scored on because they have no one in net while they do tag team moves on Cleary. Meanwhile, Iginla loses Intercontinental Championship to Bertuzzi by submission later in the night. Then the 'Pain Train' Lilja does the Swedish Steam Engine hip check on Langkow in the final minutes.

The bad news?

Marty McSorley is guest referee.

Regardless, Wings win 3-1.

:rotflmao:

The commentary for the Devils/Lighting pregame about the incidents during the game was priceless. Hulls sarcasm was priceless and Clement, Hull and Ferraro (IMO usually cautiously biased against the Wings) comments

Hull: "I think he was just fired up; I don't think he meant to slash him"

Ferraro: "Well he slashed him 3 times *Hull chuckling in the background* I think somewhere along the lines Jamie McClennon lost a screw there"

Hull: "I think they've all lost their minds"

Ferraro: "You talk about momentum for game 6, how bout doing it in the first 57 minutes of the game when it counts? The Flames did one thing in the 3rd period yesterday, and thats embarrase themselves as an organization. It starts with their coach and goes right through their leader Jarrome Iginla. Both of thier leaderships took a hit yesterday".

Hull: "fine that organization for emarrassing the NHL".

Clemment. "I've always looked for humility in defeat. If you at least can't deliver in the humility department, how about showing some class. The Calgary Flames failed on both departments yesterday at the Joe Louis Arena".

:clap::clap:

Can't wait for tonights game. Hope no one else gets injured. Tonights should be a barn burner. We need to play great defensive hockey and get the first goal. I hope Hasek stands on his head and Kipper has an off game. Even though we've lit him up in 3 games, he still hasn't had a bad game. We need to continue to hit the hell out of Phenuff

How much do we miss Kronwall?

Great game, even tho we're up 4-0 Lang coughs up the puck and proceeds to drop his pants and bends over as he gets F$%#ED on the flames only goal of the game and of course Babcock likes to watch :lol:

Yesterday was a great game, so this one is going to be even better. I'm thinking it's going to be one phyisical battle to the end. Hopefully the Wings can just come out strong and apply lots of pressure early on. If they can silence the crowd early, we could be in good shape.

I think it's going to be a close one.

4-3 Wings win.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!!

Momentum is all Wings right now. They just need to take advantage, and ignore the goonery, classless acts, and know-nothing fans -- not the good fans, I mean the ones who think everthing the Flames did yesterday was fine and dandy. :rolleyes:

Home ice will not help the Flames tonight, they've shown their true colors: mostly yellow, they have no integrity as a team. And black and blue, where they bashed, slashed and sucker punched the Wings in a failed attempt to do... I am not sure what? They knew they had lost, so they should have taken it like men and professionals and moved on to try and win the next one.

They won't. Take them out of the picture tonight, Wings! :thumbup:

Edited by puckloo39