• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

GAME 4 GDT 5/2: Red Wings at Sharks LIVE

Rate this topic

Let's Go Red Wings!

Clappity Clappity Clap.

You know what...this isn't game 7...why should we be all emo? They definitely need to play better, but they CAN...we've seen them do it all season. 1 good period...everything is different.

Heck...one good bounce!

lol!! emo!! :clap:

tie it up and win it in ot !

or... tie it up early in the third, and bury them with a goal on the PP late. :hehe: This is a game so far that for long stretches, we've finally played well... weirdo goal off the PainTrain's head... we're still in this one dudes/dudettes. :P

*Edit: Firepit needs a tending.. too nervous to watch the intermission :lol:

Edited by Covenant

i was thinking the same thing. This forum has bluebirds in it.......shows how many people who "claim" to be fans really are <_<

I always have a problem with people who think that you are fan only if you have something good to say. If I say that my wife is a horrible whistler, does that mean that I don't truly love her?

Great ending to the period by the way. Now we need to carry that momentum into the 3rd to tie this series up!

should we be sad for getting 1 goal? :blink:

No i am happy they scored but everyones reaction was like " see i knew they could come back" and garbage like that but we haven't really been to good today on the topic of GOALS and we are still down 1

Well really, what do you expect people to feel when the only guy that's showing he wants to play on is Homer. He can't do it all himself. The Wings have been getting dominated ever since the first goal. They have the same crappy shots from the blueline everytime they hit the zone, with no followup unless Homer is out there. They're losing all the battles in the corners, not getting to loose pucks. How do you expect people to react when those things are exactly why we lost games 1 and 3?

In case you didn't notice they are still losing................ you must have forgot

You fail to truly understand the concept of momentum in hockey. Late period goals kill teams. If this shakes their confidence, this is HUGE!!!

seriously, we need an ugly goal

You said it. About half an hour ago though, and it was one of the prettiest ugly goals I've ever seen.

So keeping with the half an hour thing, please say "seriously, we need an incredible goal by Datsyuk" or something :D

whats with all the negativity? It doesn't help

Apparently you didn't read what i replied to. It wasn't meant to be negative and the VS guy just made a stupid statement " when the sharks see red they swarm" WOW good 1

No ******* SOONER do I lose this GODDAMNED signal on this GODDAMNED pirate box, do the Wings score the goal. Enjoy it, you guys, CAUSE I DIDN'T.

It's a sign.

Be sure to lose the signal at least two more times in the third period, please.

It never fails to amuse me how being behind in a hockey game [reduces] some people to 10 year olds. :/

Edited by Lollipop