• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

WingsFan19

Red Wings acquire D Brad Stuart

Rate this topic

Seriously there is no way Detroit can compete with Colorado, Dallas SanJose and Anaheim

Just being honest No Ppoint in even renewing playoff tickets Just look forward to next year

I still wish we'd have gotten a forward, but we didnt give up much. Everyone knows our good draft picks dont come until the 7th round anyway.

It didn't sound to me like there was to many quality forwards available anyway, unless a team was willing to sell the farm.

There still will be trades to be announced after the League approves them, so there maybe something else coming.

Edited by Barrie

Seriously there is no way Detroit can compete with Colorado, Dallas SanJose and Anaheim

Just being honest No Point in even renewing playoff tickets Just look forward to next year

are you kidding us?!?! seriously, yes, all 3 got better, but I still think we're a better team, ESPECIALLY with arguably the BEST defense in the league with Stuart added to the fold... when everyone is healthy, THIS is our defense corps:

Listrom-Rafalski

Kronwall-Stuart

Lilja-Chelios/Lebda

NAME a better D in the league, try.

Edited by stevkrause

Come on guys.. you have to admit this is pretty disappointing. Not a big pickup to say the least and we really needed someone for the second line. I am not to happy about this. IT is almost like last year but with us making a deal for ONLY Calder

Guys, we need to make room on the bandwagon. Everyone who jumped off the last couple hours will be trying to get back on.

Negative... I'm jumping off and hopefully falling over a cliff.

Game over. The Wings did not keep pace with others and will fall from glory.

Today just made my week even worse. :ranting:

Just being honest No Ppoint in even renewing playoff tickets Just look forward to next year

oh just stop it.

we werent supposed to get through Calgary or San Jose last year either.

Are you being serious? The Wings are as good as anybody in the NHL. Now with Stuart, we are a bit better and tougher on the D.