• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/12 GDT: Flames 6 at Red Wings 5 (SO)

Rate this topic

Yea, that soft euro team...

Mr. Miyagi: When douchebag is physically destroyed then troll spirit die with him.

I dont think we will see the Flamer troll again.

This is my favorite Red Wings check on Neon Dion

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

How the heck can the blue jackets give up 3 goals in 2:35. Geez we had trouble just getting 2 on them for 60 mins.

I'm not sure, but Malkin ran right over Mason a couple minutes before they started scoring. Maybe that's how to get him off his game.

Love what I'm seeing from the Wings. Sure, they've been on defense for a lot of the 3rd, but they're physical and playing really solid. Conklin is good too, keeping rebounds to a minimum. Once again they show they step up their game against big teams.

Edited by dat's sick

MAF just robbed Peca. These Blue Jacket commentators are weird it's like they were almost cheering for the pens when they scored. So I thought wow I must be on the Pens Feed. Then I flipped the feed and I hear the pens commentators bitchin about Malkin being mauled :P