• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Nightfall

Fedorov to join KHL

Rate this topic

Kind of strange considering he still considers Detroit to be his home. One his Ferraris (A metallic black 430 Scuderia with red stripes and gold wheels) is being kept for him at Cauley Ferrari.

I remember the day he Defected in Seattle during te Goodwill Games! I guess Tikonov didn't think Fedorov any Goodwill after that! :lol:

Will always be a Wing, will enter the Hall as a Wing, will have his #91 in the rafters (hopefully)

Absolutely the best Red Wing ever to play that wasn't named Howe or Yzerman.

No need to change your avatar!!! Even though it REALLY bothered me at first to see Sergei surrounded by ducks, I love it!

HAHAHAH, i always thought he was surrounded by oranges LOLOL. That picture makes SOOOO much more sense now!!!

I wonder how long this thread will last before it turns into a jersey number retirement thread :sly:

Kind of strange considering he still considers Detroit to be his home. One his Ferraris (A metallic black 430 Scuderia with red stripes and gold wheels) is being kept for him at Cauley Ferrari.

his parents still live there so i guess its not that strange that he still has stuff there. :crybaby: this is depressing me. I was hoping I still had a year or two left. :crybaby:

Guest Shoreline

:banana: :banana: :banana: buttkick.gif

Edit: Oh noez the bananas stopped dancing! Here, this should work:

74846502.gif

Edited by Shoreline