• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
stevie12

Hossa courted by the Hawks

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

TSN just reported that their sources say Hossa to Chicago is done.

Why is it so hard for people to see this. Why do people think that what they want to happen should always be what actually does happen?

Give Kenny Holland the benefit of the doubt. He's the ******* GM of one of the most successful sports franchises in the history of the universe. He knows what the f*** he's doing, and you do not know whats going on. Its that simple.

And I guess I'm glad that Chicago will only kick our ass in "meaningless" regular season games now.

glad someone said it

aaaaaaaarghhh

It will be painful to see him in the Hawks next year. This might potentially have some serious repurcussions for the Hawks after next season though.. wonder what money they're giving Hossa.. better be more than 6 mil or I'm gonna be mad he didn't sign with us.

what a ******! He is like a *****. that is the best comparsion i can make

Yeah, its painful for us Detroit fans, but why do you say he's a ******? What do you expect him to do? He's looking for work at his pay level. Do you expect him to say "No thanks, that would not be nice to Detroit".

Chicago will have some big issues next year.

oh God,this is priceless, lossa to the hawks. I'm wondering if we're going to continue to hear about how great lossa was for the red wings and that he wasn't a traitor !

Chicago are done.

Hossa for anywhere from 5-8 for 7 years+, Huet for 5.6, Campbell for 7.1, then they have to re-sign Toews and Kane, and they also have to sign Brent Seabrook and Keith who are going to get raises. There going full Tampa Bay mode, and I cannot wait to see it blow up in there faces. Have fun Hoss, I can go back to hating you, should've just gone back to Ottawa son!

I have to apologize to pens fans for gettin on them about hating hossa. Hossa is a fricken snake! Yes, he didn't owe DET or PIT anything, but the fact that he has left twice for a rival is disgusting. I can't wait until next summer when Chicago is f***ed! (If the deal is long term. )

Chicago are done.

Hossa for anywhere from 5-8 for 7 years+, Huet for 5.6, Campbell for 7.1, then they have to re-sign Toews and Kane, and they also have to sign Brent Seabrook and Keith who are going to get raises. There going full Tampa Bay mode, and I cannot wait to see it blow up in there faces. Have fun Hoss, I can go back to hating you, should've just gone back to Ottawa son!

I keep reading online that they will dump Huet or Campbell's contract - good luck with that! Even if they can move Huet; Khabibulin isn't going to sign for less than 4 million and they still need to have a backup. If they sign Hossa long term than Kane is the one that is probably gone.

I keep reading online that they will dump Huet or Campbell's contract - good luck with that! Even if they can move Huet; Khabibulin isn't going to sign for less than 4 million and they still need to have a backup. If they sign Hossa long term than Kane is the one that is probably gone.

I hear that aswell, only problem? They both stink! The only place that Campbell and Huet are going if it's not Chicago, is Rockford.

If this deal is more then a year, then honestly I don't see what else Chicago can do other then plan on trading either Hoss, Toes or Kane before next summer, for some young talent. And that doesn't even make any sense. What the heck is Chi thinkin.