• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

40#1Fan

Patrick Kane Arrested

Rate this topic

Let's be real about this. Kane will probably get a fine and maybe probation and as long as he doesn't screw up again in the next few years, he will never see the inside of a prison.

I don't know.....2nd degree felony charges are a bit hard to escape. We're not talking misdemeanors here. He might not be able to get out of this.

if dante stallworth can KILL somebody while drunk driving and have literally nothing happen to him, im reasonably sure that kane will suffer minimal consequences. I see a fine, community service, small probation at best.

if dante stallworth can KILL somebody while drunk driving and have literally nothing happen to him, im reasonably sure that kane will suffer minimal consequences. I see a fine, community service, small probation at best.

Wrong sport. The NFL has become a joke regarding punishments.

well, the nfl isnt the same thing as the justice system. Im talking about his overall slap on the wrist, not from the nfl, but from the law. I always thought DUI manslaughter was like....a VERY serious offense.

Maid Marian is quickly trying to renig on his contract... because the youth he was going to rely on to ride on their shirt tales to a cup are quickly disappearing :lol:

Edited by OsGOD

Wrong sport. The NFL has become a joke regarding punishments.

Heatley killed Snyder and was sentenced to 3 years probation. The NHL isn't any better.

Yeah, exactly. Until they're done serving their time. Parole counts. Even on probation you can't leave the country. If he is convicted, he will have some kind of issues. Either he will be in prison (doubt it) or will be put on parole and won't be able to leave the country for at least part of the season.

1) You can leave the country while on probation or parole as long as you have permission from your PO. I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult for him to get permission to leave with his major league sports team or to play for his country in the Olympics.

2) Just because he may be convicted of a felony does not automatically mean that he will receive prison time or that he will be a parolee.

You act like it was murder.

Heatly made a grave mistake.

In some states with the statutes Vehicular Homicide IS murder.

Yes, he made a mistake and I don't care to get into a big debate about it but to state that the NFL is lax in their punishment when the NHL isn't exactly severe is hypocritical, imo.

Hey I like Kane. He's a good american player which there isn't a ton of now a days. Cabies can be pretty crazy sometimes

Really? Hitting a guy, who looks like he is at least 60? I can't seem to find an angle, which will make Kane looks good in this case.

This is interesting (if alcohol was involved):

The legal drinking age in the State of New York is 21.

Patrick Kane's dob is November 19, 1988.

I am not sure why people care that much if he was drunk or not. Actual charges appear to be much more serious than underage drinking (which I guess is a misdemeanor).