• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
crazy13

With Franzen gone, who would you trade for now?

Rate this topic

I'd really like to see Forsberg if he's healthy enough to go. That would be fricking TIGHT.

Forsberg-Zetterberg-Cleary

Bertuzzi-Filppula-Datsyuk

Helm-Williams-Leino

Abdelkader-Draper-Meech

Lidstrom-Ericsson

Stuart-Kronwall

Ralalski-Kindl

Scratches - Maltby, Holmstrom, Lebda

Dude your line combos are really messed up...

Oh, didn't Pang and Daniels mention back in game 1, that Holland is completely done trying to get Forsberg to sign with Detroit.

I hope so. I'm sick of hearing about that idiot.

My choices are the following (in order):

1) Shawn Burr

2) Kelly "Dangle" Buchberger

3) All of the above

My old hockey coach was close with Shawn Burr and created a drill and named it after him that I will forever hate. For a two year period whenever I heard Shawn Burr's name it meant pain, nausea, and exhaustion, until one day Coach told us that Mr. Burr would be joining us for a couple practices to help us get prepared for the playoffs.

There was about a two week period where Burr would show up to every practice, lace em up, and take to the ice with our team. Especially exciting was the fact that Burr was assigned to be on my line for when we practiced plays. We had good chemistry, until he ripped a shot from the top of the circle and everyone dove out of the way.

Anyway, sucks to hear that Franzen is out.

I'd really like to see Forsberg if he's healthy enough to go. That would be fricking TIGHT.

Helm-Williams-Leino

Abdelkader-Draper-Meech

Lidstrom-Ericsson

Stuart-Kronwall

Ralalski-Kindl

You just trying to piss other people off, right? Cuz that isn't even funny anymore.

I believe the only trading we see from Kenny comes at the deadline. Sign a depth player, and go from there. I have trouble believing Franzen will be back this season though.

Why? The only time you really see people stay out the whole season is if it's a very severe ACL tear and the post-op isn't as positive as expected (or physio takes much longer than expected) or when more than one ligament in the knee is torn (some combination of ACL, MCL, LCL and PCL).

Guest Crymson
since franzen is out who would you guys trade for?

maybe some like alexander frolov or nathan horton?

Any other suggestions?

To trade for a quality player, one needs to TRADE someone to the other team. In order to land a high-quality player, the team would need to make moves that would open holes elsewhere.

Also, Franzen WILL return, and the team would be over the cap when that happened.

Guest Crymson

Helm-Williams-Leino

Abdelkader-Draper-Meech

Lidstrom-Ericsson

Stuart-Kronwall

Ralalski-Kindl

How about these lines?

Holmstrom - Holmstrom - Holmstrom

Holmstrom - Holmstrom

Holmstrom - Holmstrom

Holmstrom - Lidstrom

Maybe eventually you'll stop being a dumbass and concede that Holmstrom is still a good player and CERTAINLY not worthy of being scratched.... and MOST CERTAINLY not scratched in favor of Derek Meech, yeesh. I get the feeling you started with this whole Holmstrom bashing thing in a very public manner, and now you feel it necessary to engage in incredible hyperbole in order to try to convince others and so protect whatever image you feel you have.

Trade ?

Why trade ?

He'll be back come playoff time. That is the important thing.

Granted, it gets even harder now to win the division, but I really don't care about that honestly.

As long as everyone is healthy when the playoffs start ...

This team has depth for a reason. They arent going to go out and make a drastic trade right off the bat. They will let this go for a bit and see where the team and Franzen are in a couple of months. If they think he is going to come back they wont make a deal, if he is in fact done for the year then it will be time to make a move. We are still good enough to win this division and conference but we need some guys to step up.

Franzen being for that amount of time is going to hurt.

Still have faith though.

Stop "working Eaves in" and give him some time.

Bring Abdelkader back up.

How about these lines?

Holmstrom - Holmstrom

Holmstrom - Holmstrom

Holmstrom - Lidstrom

:yowza:

:thumbup: The TIGHTEST. :thumbup:

Theo Fleury LOL...

its 4 months, if Wings can't stay above 500 without mule it is embarrassing... They do need him back healthy for the playoffs.. If they think they will have him back they should stay conservative

Edited by RedArmy

I want Frolov really bad. His cap hit is 2.9 million so that would even leave us plenty of money to trade lebda for a stay at home defenseman to pair up with Ericsson.

zetterberg-datsyuk-cleary

leino-filppula-frolov

bertuzzi-helm-williams

maltby-draper-holmstrom

may-eaves as extras

lidstrom-rafalski

kronwall-stuart

ericsson-o'donnell/hnidy/someone

meech 7th dman

Edited by topsideplaya