• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NickA

Bertuzzi SUCKS

Rate this topic

god this is annoying. we get it... he is playing well recently. you douchebags dont have to bump the thread every time...

this thread was created back when bertuzzi was bad. he has had a great last 10 games, i don't think anyone denies that. but that doesn't erase the fact he was pretty brutal for the first couple months.

god this is annoying. we get it... he is playing well recently. you douchebags dont have to bump the thread every time...

this thread was created back when bertuzzi was bad. he has had a great last 10 games, i don't think anyone denies that. but that doesn't erase the fact he was pretty brutal for the first couple months.

No he wasn't. He was good at the beginning, now he is great.

Brutal? No, sorry, he was NEVER brutal. If you think he was brutal, then you might as well say the entire team "was" brutal. He may not have been scoring left and right, but he was never doing horrible, just a bunch of bad luck. People seem to forget he was still racking up a decent number of points. Also, hitting post after post mean the chances are there, the pucks just aren't going in.

Lately, he's been probably our best player next to Dats. Seems like they've finally found some great chemistry together and have been playing great. Also, his defensive play has become even better.....anyone else catch that goal he saved in the game today?

So, to sum it up, earlier in the season he was playing decent but couldn't catch a break, and now he's playing like the player he's capable of.

Go Bert!

Edited by ShanahanMan

Guest ZetterbergFourty
Bertuzzi is a joke, he's not providing anything to this club! I don't understand why the Wings even signed him to begin with???

Ouch! This is one of the worst ones. Bert must have read this s***!

Always liked bert.

Haha, love your avatar dude.

Bert has been amazing these last 10-15 games. Sure he had a slow start, but he was hitting at least 1 post per game. He has been playing solid defence, and using his size to his advantage in the offensive zone. I hope he can keep it up for the rest of the season (and playoffs).

Guest ZetterbergFourty
He will fade into oblivion once again when our real players get healthy

I'd actually be cool with this. While the cats are away the mice will play.

Every time Bertuzzi scores, this thread is at the top.

Yup. And it seems to be at the top A LOT! Which is a good thing, because our $1.5 million dollar player is kicking ass and taking names. Bert has single-handily won us several games.... That my friend, is why Bertuzzi Sucks! :D

I wish more players on our team sucked as bad as Big Bert. ;)