• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NickA

Bertuzzi SUCKS

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson
f***in A! Now shut up or you'll have my pud across your forehead --you're the dicksmackee... You get an A for originality "Motown"

As I've said before, I wish Bert well I it's good to see him smiling and gettin's some, but let's not get carried away by to two big games. I hope it's the start of something good but we'll see...

"Let's not get carried away"? What does that mean and what effect would it have?

Sorry, but he hasn't been sucking all season...keep talking s***, seems to be helping him. There are plenty of other players on this team doing worse than Bertuzzi who make a lot more than $1.5 million a season. Give me a break.

i will keep talking this is a forum..i will talk s*** whenever and where ever. again i hope he does good. but to bump a post that someone posted aboyut him sucking at the time that he was sucking then call that person an idiot is just stupid. its stupid.

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

i will keep talking this is a forum..i will talk s*** whenever and where ever. again i hope he does good. but to bump a post that someone posted aboyut him sucking at the time that he was sucking then call that person an idiot is just stupid. its stupid.

No... I called him an idiot when he created the thread.

f***in A! Now shut up or you'll have my pud across your forehead --you're the dicksmackee... You get an A for originality "Motown"

As I've said before, I wish Bert well I it's good to see him smiling and gettin's some, but let's not get carried away by to two big games. I hope it's the start of something good but we'll see...

WOW

I hope someone buys you some anger management sessions for Christmas. I simply said it was awesome to see how Bert reacted to scoring and that obviously it meant a lot to him and you said you didnt care. You dont need to threaten.

"Let's not get carried away"? What does that mean and what effect would it have?

If you're a red wing of late, it probably means exiting the ice on a stretcher...

:thumbup:

The Mid-Michigan judge awards you a 9 point 8.

Edited by MidMichSteve

WOW

I hope someone buys you some anger management sessions for Christmas. I simply said it was awesome to see how Bert reacted to scoring and that obviously it meant a lot to him and you said you didnt care. You dont need to threaten.

I hope somebody puts "muy comprendo" the new reading comprehension software-based tutorial under your tree... as you missed everything... I said I was glad to see the big guy smile but at that point it was one game so I'm not going to get excited that he's going to go on a tear... the rest was obviously a joking response to your jab so don't be so whiny if people come back at you a bit...

Bert has been everything and more that the Wings management has expected - especially for the price. We have a couple of trophy winners who can't say the same.

I'd say Lidstrom is the only one now. Dats has been playing pretty fricking good lately.