• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NickA

Bertuzzi SUCKS

Rate this topic

I cant stand to watch Todd Bertuzzi play one more shift. What a complete waste of cap money. Cant score, terrible passes, constant give aways, refuses to throw anything that even remotely resembles a hit, and consistently taking stupid penalties, most of them in the offensive zone to make up for his disgusting play . Bringing him back has to be one of the worst moves the Wings have made since trading Adam Oates for Bernie Federko. Judas Priest, Id take Robert Lang over this piece of garbage, at least Langer could score an occasional goal.

He's there, your not!

As much I love the guy I really don't think of his production as anything more than what I expected from Sammy last year.

LOL. Rightttt. Cause Sammy was playing on the first line on a team absolutely decimated with injuries. Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel good bro.

LOL. Rightttt. Cause Sammy was playing on the first line on a team absolutely decimated with injuries. Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel good bro.

Well what I meant by that was I expect him to be as streaky as Sammy was.

Good for him..he's taken a lot of stick, but as far as i can see has been trying to adapt to a different way of playing and struggling a little, but he has looked better of late, even before the recent points flurry. For the money, no-one's in a position to criticise, and personally I think he sees this year as an opportunity to re-establish himself a little, whilst also possibly finding a home...certainly the joy when he or his line scores is endearing and infectious...

man its so lovely how when someone turns it around for 2 games bumps a thread that was started when the player was sucking for weeks. then you start saying how stupid people were when they said the player sucks and all that. give me a break. it was 2 games...lets bump this thread another few months from now and see where he is. then lets decide.

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

yeah, gotta love the overreactions. while i would be more than happy to eat crow if he has a great year, he has managed to score as many goals in 2 games as he did in the previous 30! so while its a good indication of how he has played in the last 28 hours, its also an indication of his piss poor output for 2+ months...

Edited by dobbles

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
yeah, gotta love the overreactions. while i would be more than happy to eat crow if he has a great year, he has managed to score as many goals in 2 games as he did in the previous 30! so while its a good indication of how he has played in the last 28 hours, its also an indication of his piss poor output for 2+ months...

Even with that slump, he is on pace for 20.5 goals this season, a great number for his salary, and 5 less then Patrick "20 Cent" Kane had last year. I can count at least 3 posts vividly in my mind, with the real number probably being closer to 5-6. If those go in and he gians confidence earlier, he might well hit 30, as well as being more physical than the vast majority of the Wings (albeit not as much as he can be), and still be marginally decent in his own end. Simply put, this guy is a steal for 1.5 million.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Even with that slump, he is on pace for 20.5 goals this season, a great number for his salary, and 5 less then Patrick "20 Cent" Kane had last year. I can count at least 3 posts vividly in my mind, with the real number probably being closer to 5-6. If those go in and he gians confidence earlier, he might well hit 30, as well as being more physical than the vast majority of the Wings (albeit not as much as he can be), and still be marginally decent in his own end. Simply put, this guy is a steal for 1.5 million.

man its so lovely how when someone turns it around for 2 games bumps a thread that was started when the player was sucking for weeks. then you start saying how stupid people were when they said the player sucks and all that. give me a break. it was 2 games...lets bump this thread another few months from now and see where he is. then lets decide.

Sorry, but he hasn't been sucking all season...keep talking s***, seems to be helping him. There are plenty of other players on this team doing worse than Bertuzzi who make a lot more than $1.5 million a season. Give me a break.

Sorry, but he hasn't been sucking all season...keep talking s***, seems to be helping him. There are plenty of other players on this team doing worse than Bertuzzi who make a lot more than $1.5 million a season. Give me a break.

completely agree with this. Bert is stepping up when he's needed, and I suspect has no illusions of carrying this team. We have superstars to do that -- and they need to get busy. Bert's play of late takes the heat off them so perhaps they will see the light and their own scoring touches will return.

That would be nice. Rock on, Bert! :thumbup:

Good to see you chose the right name for yourself...

f***in A! Now shut up or you'll have my pud across your forehead --you're the dicksmackee... You get an A for originality "Motown"

As I've said before, I wish Bert well I it's good to see him smiling and gettin's some, but let's not get carried away by to two big games. I hope it's the start of something good but we'll see...

You have to remember, the majority of LGW get caught up in the allure of a players name, and not their skill to cap hit ratio and TEAM role.