• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwings8831

2010 Winter Olympics - Canada vs United States (Group A)

Rate this topic

Watching Canada choke in their own home country is priceless.

The sportsmanship they showed in this game was pathetic. I thought I was watching the Summer Olympics with all those diving exhibitions shown.

:thumbup:

suicide.jpg

No fighting. How boring.

Anyway, we ought to see a Canada-Slovakia (or, any team who doesn't suck as bad as Norway) elimination game in the next couple of days, which just makes me sick. Let's see which players have checked their balls long before they got to the Olympic village. I know Perry and Brodeur have.

Youre going to call THAT game boring?

/checks your location

Oh.

Carry on.

My ******* god, what an incredible finish. I couldn't breathe for that full minute Canada had the puck in USA's zone and were just firing shot after shot. Kesler's diving ENG was a beauty. Rafalski is a beauty. Ryan Miller is the new president of the United States. What a game. This is what hockey's all about.

Yes, I get accused of being overly defensive, then people pull off s*** like this.

Stay classy, assholes.

Stop whining already.

That wasn't even an unclassy post on his part.

Apparently, Canadians don't talk s*** on their forums, such as Flames and Canucks boards. Don't be a hypocrite.

ok

CrosbyCrying.gif

Funny that you of all people perfectly prove my point after all that whining about my statements hitting too close to home.

You're a classless ****** and a sorry excuse for an American. You're more than welcome to look around for a point when I rubbed a victory in another person's face; until you do, I will forever remain a better human being than you ever will be. Go choke on a dick.

Edited by Cern